I'm just a new guy on here looking for vaping advice ;)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by mangulated, Apr 7, 2016.

1. Sadly I'm going to have to give up the spliffs so im looking for any advice any of you fellow tokers can give to me :smiley-rolling-joint:

2. Welcome, I would suggest you visit fuckcombustion.com for vaporizer help. Most people here on GC still smoke and don't have the extensive knowledge on vaporizers.

I will say to invest in a quality vape, no cheap pens or knock-offs. 7th Floor makes great products as well as Arizer. Google some reviews and tutorials on vapes that you're interested in. I suggest looking into the LSV for a desktop vape. There are many choices for portables...and again unfortunately here at GC you're not going to find much help. The people on fuckcombustion have a wealth a knowledge and real world experiences with many different vapes.

Good luck. :vaping:

• Like Like x 1

3. thanx for that dude .... ill check that out and let you know how i get on :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Well what kind of advice are you looking for? Vapes to buy, how to vape, etc?

5. I started vaping a few years back. Save all of your vaped leftovers to use for edibles/lotions. You can get a cheap vape for 35-40 bux from VaporGenie they are amazing but take a tiny bit of getting used to using the lighter correctly. I also recommend the Extreme Q it's awesome and does everything a volcano can do but for 180 bux. Start at lower temps then raise it to get different flavors/ effects.

6. Lotions...? Explain lol, please tell me it gets you baked :lmafoe:

7. Yeah It does! I use coconut oil to extract from my ABV. I then take some coconut oil mix it with cayanne pepper and ginger powder put it in a mixer for a few minutes and have a lotion body rub similar to that beaver stuff you can buy. My aunt uses it for her arthritis and my gf has MS. I also use the coconut oil by it's self as a lube and it makes your privates tingle. Also you can make Thai food that gets you lit.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Good to know, I'll be sure to check out some recipes next time I get a good buildup of ABV!

9. Just put it in a mason jar when it's 3/4 the way full fill it with coconut oil then put it in the oven at 250 for several hours stirring occasionally let it cool down a bit then strain and enjoy however you want. It solidifies below room temp so you can scoop out little pills and just swallow them as well.