Im in trouble need some help and info

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Killchronichit, Dec 1, 2008.

1. so a kid at my school left town for a weekend he left they keys to another kid and said we could have people over to his house so i went over there with my two freinds tyler and aaron and we got to the house no one was there we went in thought we should wait for the people to come over because there was supposed to be a party that night well my freind and i smoked a couple bowls in the kids basement and waited awhile for people to show up a couple hours later around ten people show up and that is when someone said something about the cops being called we dipped from the house all of us and drove away the house was a little messier than before we were there but now the kid is saying his parents got 20 prints or so from the house and they are going to start turning people in my name has come up saying that i was there so i guess i am asking what should i say to the school/ police officers if i am questioned and how much trouble could i be getting in help need info by tomorrow please help me

2. Dude.....

I'm stoned but...

That's the longest sentence ever bro.... lol woah. Tripped me out.

3. But your finger prints aren't in any databank yet, you're young dude. And they aren't just going to randomly finger print just anyone simply because they have prints (if they even do at all). I say don't trip out, and if somehow you do ever get caught, well tell the kid to man the fuck up and admit he let someone use the keys to his house. You're good man.

4. Well if they have your prints there's nothing to do but fess up.

Your not in that much shit bro, you were over at his house when he said you could be there.

Only thing is, if you left weed at the house it could be linked to you.

Other than that you should be fine man, its not like you broke in and stole a bunch of shit.

BTW Oddyball how the hell do you have so much rep :D, you've been here about as long as me and you've got so many bars!

5. shouldnt come up in school...

and getting finger prints seems awful lot of work to catch some kids that had a party, id say its a bluff.

finally... whats the big deal... if the kid gave u a key and said u can throw a party here while im gone, then you were allowed to be there. you wont get in trouble. they also cannot prove that you smoked pot there at the house...i guess they can determine if pot was smoked... but if 11 people are there they cant pin anything on you.

also, your name cant just "come up" and you end up with some big criminal charge or anything. They need evidence against you, which is the fingerprints... but if your his friend and you have been to the house before, what good will a fingerprint do? fight it all the way. any attorney in the world could win this if they tried to charge you for breaking and entering or trespassing or smoking weed or whatever it may be.

dont worry though.. nothing will happen, this doesnt sound like a big deal at all. You're way over reacting...

6. uhh, im pretty sure oddyball is the guy that banged his neighbor's wife... after that story i think everyone on GC +rep'ed him.

7. Since you had permission to be there you will be fine.

unless you left anything at the kids house...like marijuana pariphanilia.

8. I thought they only took fingerprints for real crimes like murder..

What crime are they investigating? You didn't break in, you were an invited guest.
    As for the smoking, why would they think you specifically were in possession of an illegal substance there? You came in invited, waited around for your friend and then left when he didn't turn up.

9. well ive only been to his house once before and now the dude is turning back on his word and said it wasnt ok if we threw a party also my freinds ashes from the ciggarette were in a cup of water and got spilled onto the floor and that was left there when we left i wasnt at school todya but everyone is saying that i started everything and someone will go to the principal and tell him how i smoke and shit and they will drug test me because ive been in trouble for possession at school one time so do i just tell everyone that they dont know shit?

10. it's bull. There's no way that the cops would fingerprint on anything less than a murder.
    Relax. I'm sure he just got in trouble and wanted to blow some steam.
    Sounds like a douche.

11. ha yea he is a dueche i choked him out three times when we were messin around in the locker room and he has been wrestleing for 6 years and i never wrestled before

12. Yo, listen up shorty. Never, under any circumstances, trust the 5-0, or admit you did anything that night. You got that, B? This is some bullshit. They ain't taking no fingerprints for some baby *****s chillin' in some dude's crib. Say you was doing some other shit that night, and you skraight. You ain't gonna be questioned by no PO-9 for some bullshit like this. Tell your boy to get the fuck out of here with that.

13. You'll be fine trust me. No one has any prints, that's ridiculous. Shit is always tricky in school though, someone could even just lie and you could start getting questioned for anything.

14. my school drug tests ten random kids every month, but i have a feeling i will get drug tested this month. do i have to piss for them like is it required or do they have to have my signature saying i agreed to drug testing cause i agreed to random drug testings 2 years back figuring id be safe cause its random and i wouldnt be picked but obviously this would not be a random test:confused:

15. Nobody has any fingerprints. Don't answer any questions. Don't admit to being there. Don't say a damn word.

As to the drug testing- that's nothing I had to deal with back in the day when I was in school. If you signed away your rights, then they can make ya pee I guess. Why (WHY???!!) would you sign away your rights?

16. doesn't that make it illegal if they do test me since its not random and i only agreed to random ones?

17. if in fact, they do have your finger prints. they cant do shit if your friends with the kid whos house it was because then you could say youve been in his house before to hang out.

18. there are far too many variables in your situation to give you a straight answer, But if you did sign something saying they could randomly test you you probably will probably be tested.

19. It will be "random". School administrators do not care about technically breaking the rules if they can't be caught for it.

20. what the fucks up with that??? drug tests by schools? invasion of privacy for sure...

anyway id just say deny anything and if people "tell the principle" just deny it. They really cant do anything based on some Kids word. anyway they wont take fingerprints for some bs like that, and if you do get caught you can say that the kid let you have the keys, now hes saying he didnt, because he doesnt want to get introuble. The end.