I'm in need

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by DeeSnutz, Aug 28, 2002.

1. is there a inexpensive way to grow indoors

2. Really depends upon your budget, I guess the cheapest indoor set up wouls be to use fluoro's or similar, checkout some of the previous posts/pics in the "grow room design/setup".
    good luck

3. yea there is a way and i am doing it wat you do is go to your local home depot store and ask where there plant lights are and when you get to that isle you look for these light outlets that clip all the stores have them all together it cost like 20 bucks for 2 of every thing

4. From what I've read "plant lights" don't do squat for mj. The cheapest way would be to use natural light indoors with a floro supplement but this will give you smaller plants and lower yield. The best/cheapest would be a low watt(100-250) Hps light from start to finish. If you wanna do it right save up your dollars and head to NorthernLights.com. They have low prices and quality equipment.
    Hope I helped.
    PEACE

5. THC i am inerested in your products.....gimme an email addy...i also have a couple questions

6. il buy the hps off ya if ya havent got rid of it yet

7. yea, just let me know,, im not in any real rush anyways cause im growin with some flouros now and its workin pretty good,, but im lookin for somthin a little better