i'm in love with a girl! but...

Discussion in 'General' started by kid_3, Sep 21, 2004.

1. well...

i just fell in love with this stoner girl at my school (i dont like the term stoner girl :( ) she is so awesome... plus she smoke pot, and she is no leach or anything.. she is great!!

BUT! she smokes more than me... she can probably outsmoke me big time... cuz i dont smoke as often, and she has probably started before me.

so.. what would your advice be for me? i know most of you will say 'Start smoking more bud!!!' but... i mean.. do you think i have any chance?

if htis sounds weird... well, its cuz i just moved here.. and i dont have anyone here i can trust to talk to... so i turn to a forum....

oh, this is also my first post here...

later...

o, plus i got my new pipe last wednesday.... and i can hear it call my name.. i'm going ot see if i can hot box my bathroom... later!

2. Right on, Oregon in the house, where at in oregon do you live?
    dont worry dude, just try not to act retarded when you get really stoned... you should just work on staying quiet...

3. Well first off.. hello, and welcome to Grass City... Now, you can take this or leave it... What it really comes down to is what will you Do for her attention? All most girls really want from a guy is for them to talk to her... it doesn't have to be some deep philisophical shit, or anything, just, you know, "what classes are you in, who's the teacher, what are you doing after school?" BAM there's your in.. "well you could come hang out with me, and we could smoke out"

But whatever, that's just me... and of course, you'd actually ahve to have some bud to smoke out, cause if she shows and there's no green, she'll think you were just trying to get her there so you could sleep with her.. and even if that's what you want, you DON'T want her to think it is.

4. WOW, that was fast....

well, i was forced to move to Lake Oswego, Oregon... and its SOOOOOO boring here.... where u at dank?

keep quiet.... sounds like an option... what i'm most afraid of.. is whiting out infront of her... i would look like such a dork.. heheheh... thanx anyways!

5. WaterLillyFairy

thanks...

i have her every other day in my english class... so thats done...

and yeah, dont worry, i always have my own bud.. cuz i dont like to leach, and i dont like leaches...

thanks for the welcome... hey, any other name for 'stoner girl'... i dont know why, but to me it sounds ..derogative

6. girl that smokes marijuana?

anyways good luck bud.

7. another name for stoner girl? yeah her first name would be good. If you don't have that... then i question that love part.

but anyway... my best advice, be yourself, don't over think things, and keep eye contact (lots of it). Just go with the flow.

8. my advice is, do her heh! :p and love her with all your little stoner might. why are we even talking about this? lol, you got a stoner girl, a nice new bong and well youve found us. congrats! life is goooood!!!! SHEEEESH!!

9. True words of wisdom right there :D

Good luck dude! Last time I met a stoner girl...which was the girl that like sells magazine subscriptions, we smoked out..and I acted like a total retard.....don't do that...it sux

10. I goto school right near there. Welcome to the city & just be upfront about you being more of a novice than her. She will probably smoke you out & worse case youll act like a retard or stare at the wall for way to long. But next time you can bring a doobie to her. Good luck

11. my question is how old r you??

ive never been interested in someone because he smokes and if he does i so not care if its more or less then i do. Youll probably lose the girl by trying too much. You got your life she has hers. Dont try being like her thats not what she wants for sure.

If you accept the fact that she smokes more why wouldnt she accept the fact that you smoke less...like it changes anything lol!! anyway

maybe im too independant or something but the smoke frequency is in no girls critters! lol

naomi
    -xx-

12. naomi is exactly correct!!! She isn't going to give a flying fuck wether you smoke more or less then her. It really doesn't matter and the only reason it's an issue is because you're nervous and MAKE it an issue. Tokkers self-satiate themselves, they generally toke until they're comfortable and then stop tokking. No one, aside from silly kids who just smoke because it's "cool" care if you smoke a lot or a little. If she likes you, she'll like you for you not because of how much or little you smoke.

13. hey, thanks guys...

so far its been good.. we've talked a lot... and we have a bunch of stuff in common..

im 18, and yeah... i only smoke what i think is ok for me, and i've never smoked a shitload just because its 'cool'...

so, i was not attracted to her cuz she smokes.. this just gives her an extra bonus point.. because its kinda easier to get allong if she does it too... and toking is always better with someone you really like, no?

well.. thanks for your words of confidence... later

14. uhhhh.. you moron figure it out.. just cuz someone smokes more than you doesn't change who you both are.. if you love her, then tell her or act on it man.. sorry to call you a moron but man it's not an issue worth debating over the internet :p

15. Sounds like you've got it made man :cool: Theres nothing wrong with saying you've had enough. I've been around lots of friends who decide to sit out on the next bowl, because their already high enough. Nothing wrong with that at all.. Have fun ;)

Edit: might wanna smoke a bowl there stoned_soldier :rolleyes: