I'm in desperate need of advice

Discussion in 'General' started by stunnedsensless, Apr 22, 2012.

1. So, last week me and some friends were caught off guard by Public safety (Basically campus police) while we were sitting at a bench doing our thing. We ran to a friends room and waited there. Public safety came to the room and searched it but found nothing. Now, I have a hearing with an administrator on Monday to determine whether or not I'm guilty. The public safety say i admitted to smoking weed and that i had a pipe which isnt true. i said i had a tobacco pipe but that was it. Is there anyone here that can give me advice on how to go through this situation?

2. what do you mean by "doing your thing'...?..you went from the bench to the room in like o seconds...

3. Do they have your "Tobacco" pipe?

If the glove doesn't fit...Oh, you get the fuckin' picture.:cool:

4. if they dont have evidence then ur not guilty, deny everything except the tobacco pipe which u admitted to..i would buy a shitty little pipe and smoke a few bowls of tobacco out of it and give it tho them

5. I told them I dropped the pipe so they searched for it and didnt find it because in reality i didnt drop it. so they have nothing but a false claim that i admitted to smoking marijuana. I went out and bought another pipe, just like i had before which was an actual wooden tobacco pipe, and have been smoking tobacco out of it so i have something to produce in case i need evidence since I have the right to bring evidence to the meeting.

6. Deny....deny...deny....

7. Even deny that I had a tobacco pipe?

8. Good thinking man, ur gunna be ok

and to ur new post above i would say that u do have a tobacco pipe and bring it with you. Also im kinda confused, if you told them you dropped the pipe then why would u buy a replica with tobacco rez? are you gunna tell them you went back and found it? either way man u will be ok

9. Do this while wearing a nice suit so that you look all dapper and shit.

10. Yeah, i was gonna say that i went back and got it. Also, what should i say when they ask me why we ran? i was thinking of telling them that i thought they were gonna give me a paraphernalia charge for the pipe so i ran

11. #11 Xx420smokexX, Apr 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2012
    No. Do NOT deny you had the tobacco pipe. You already admitted to that so they would catch you in a lie. Deny anything marijuana related. They have no case against you unless they have the evidence.

You'll be ight, my friend :D

EDIT: And as JD said, a good suit makes a good man. Where one and they will think more HIGHly of you.

Pun intended :p

12. Yeah deny everything accept j's..good luck.

13. just say u remembered that you left soup on the stove, and was worried that it was going to overflow...
    or that u needed the exercise

u can literally say anything man u got the right to run

14. Innocent! Until you are proven guilty! Deny everything! Deny everything! You are just a spoke in the wheel, part of the puzzle, you are being framed!