I'm in a rut....Need advice!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Livin Sublime, Nov 6, 2008.

1. I'll make a long story short. A friends house got busted a few weeks ago for a "house party" and the crooked azz cops arrested all 12 of us and booked us for various things like possession of under 20g, paraphenalia, and possession of alcohol. I personally got the achohol charge while everyone who DID NOT even smoke weed at all, ever, got the drug charges. The cops "claimed" that they saw the individuals hitting the pipe but thats all B.S. because they have never smoked.

Anyways, the trial is comming up next week and since the pipe was mine, all the dumbazzes that got charged for the drugs are blaiming everything on me. Saying I was the one smoking and it was my pipe. I just got supeana'd yesterday to be a witness AGANST them in a trial. I know that they are going to ask me if it was my bowl. What do I say? I know it was mine and I'm not going to throw anyone under the bus, but then again, I dont really know these other people that well at all. I was thinking of saying it's mine but it was lost a few weeks ago so it's not my fault someone found it and put weed in it. Or I could say I used it for tobacco. I dont know though. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

One last note, I said the cops were crooked because they busted in the house without a warrent. Everones charges have been dropped except for 3 or 4 out of the 12 that got arrested. One of them is the owner of the house who I am very tight with, but the other 2 or 3 are the ones that are trying to blaim me for everything.

2. Say that it belonged to someone else at the party and that you were only drinking that night.

3. I'm not gunna say I was drinking because I never got a breathalizer, so I dont want to give them evidence for the alcohol charge which hasn't been dropped.

But, everyone knows it was my bowl, so I'm not going to say it wasn't with 10 other people saying it was mine.

4. Isn't it obvious? Tell the fucking truth. How much trouble can you get in? They shouldn't be charged if they weren't smoking. You need to own up to your shit. Weed is illegal after all. Its weak that they are trying to blame everything on you, but lying will not help. No one will buy that you smoked tobacco out of the pipe, and that they stole it and smoked weed with it. I'm not trying to pass moral judgement, or any of that shit, just tell the truth

5. Well your going to have to own up to one or the other dude. Personally I would rather have an under aged drinking charge, then possesion.

6. personaly id woop the shit out of them pussy ass friends of urs for even doin some gay shit like that:devious:

7. I concur

8. You call them friends? Seriously thats not cool to narc or someone like that.

9. if u work hard good things will inevitably happen

10. Like I said before, I'm not friends with the people I have to witness against, but I get along with them. I want to take the blame for the pipe, I never ment to sound like I wasn't going too. I just want to make sure they know I wasn't smoking out of it.

I am still dealing with seperate felony and drug charges so I dont want this to get stacked ontop.

11. i would say the pipe is yours but you hadnt used it yet or something, like you just biught it and then say that one of those coward pricks needed something to smoke out of and you had your new pipe

12. Get a lawyer and ask him.

http://norml.org/index.cfm?Group_ID=3445

You could fuck up your life by making the wrong decision so get the advice of a professional.
    That no search warrant thing could totally get you off if it's played right.

Good luck man!!

13. If you get the cops on an illegal search, then the whole case could be dropped! Check out the NORMAL site, you can get a lot of info. The best thing to do is just be completely honest. If you get caught in a lie, then your really fucked.

Altho that is shitty that your friends are ratting you out. Friends don't do that. I got busted and could've ratted someone out, but I didn't and went to jail.

14. if the other kids say its your pipe and you say its not then its all heresay sp and not convictable. dont admit to the pipe or the drinking. if the cops cant prove without a shadow of doubt that its your pipe than it isnt stick to that. tell the other kids that have "never" smoked to request a DT to prove that they werent toking. if the cops didnt brethalize you than they cant prove shit. except saying that they saw you drinking which once again is heresay. argue that point and say you werent drinking.

15. Here's the deal: if "cop heresay" is in the actual police report, theres nothing you can do about that. Who is the judge going to believe? A cop or you? Chances are, the cop.

Do you have a copy of the police report? You should.

16. Don't talk, don't testify.

Don't give into the cops' bribes/threats.

17. OMG is it this OBVIOUS?

ITS CALLED PLEEADING THE FIFTH... 1 2 3 4 FIF.

You can be called up to the stand to testify.. plead the fifth, because what you say may be self incriminating and the fifth amendment or something protects your rights to not have to testify.

But seriously hit up a lawyer.

18. Tell them its not yours and you don't know whos it is... Why would you listen to anybody telling you to confess in court? Thats fucking retarded

19. I have a lawyer, a very good one actually. I am talking to him tomorrow about it so I will update more then. I think I'll end up figuring out what to once I hear who says what. Also, I know they can't use the bowl as evidence since it was found in a house with no search warrent, so thats why I am confused on what to say. I'm no coward, I will take responsibility for whats mine, but not for what some else was doing.