Im in a horrible situation. Advice please?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by nick52, Nov 24, 2011.

1. So I just lost my vcard to my first girlfriend who is 4 years older than me and her ex-bf treated her like shit. I treat her awesome she says :). So we were trying to keep our relationship secret from her brother and my good friend who is best friends with her brother. So last night I go over her house and then her brother comes home when Im leaving and he was suprised that i was there. I got a ride home with his bestfriend, also my good friend and he said that her brother is going to get pissed if we dont end it. Now i really like this girl and I dont want to end it. Her brother is twice my size. I feel like if I talked to him I could make it better but I have no idea what to say??

2. #2 lnstantkarma, Nov 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2011
    Okay if you can ignore the fact that your girlfriend is ashamed of dating a teenage boy then I would just keep things cool between you and her brother. I'm not saying you should be afraid of him because he's hopefully smart enough to know messing with you will make your girlfriend feel sorry for you. Just act normal and don't shove it in his face that your dating, it doesn't really matter if he sees you hanging out with her as long as he doesn't KNOW anything he would probably rather pretend everything is normal so he doesn't have to think about it.

3. ok thanks for the great advice

4. Oh to have those kinds of problems again instead of real ones

He wont be happy but he wont do shit unless you hurt her. He might threaten but I seriously doubt he would just hall off and attack you. You might get respect if you just act like man and are chill.

I thought you knocked her up, she cheated on you, or u got an STD, not the whole he said, she said junk.

5. He did beat the shit out of her ex kuz he gave her a bruise on the arm. I would never ever ever do such a thing though.

6. ^That makes sense. You know it takes an extremely weak person to beat up someone smaller than themselves. Most muscle bound guys know this. Whether its a guy or a girl.

7. Fuck that, if you like her, then keep hitting it, not like you had anything to lose but your virginity.

I was hitting one of my better friend sister. She had a boyfriend that lived up north, I had a girlfriend, I would just go over there to see him, go inside and kiss and feel her up and shit, a few times I was hitting it in the shower and he was down stairs, I had to finish and wait out on the little roof for a while. It was kind of cool.

I even hit it from behind when she was doing the dishes, we never dated, went out, told anyone we knew.

Hot little piece too.

8. Say to him " I'm a fucking crazy hillbilly and you city slickers don't want me to go get my dynamite shit will get ugly " if he calls bs on your claim get a paper towel roll paint it red fill it with clay and put a fire cracker wick in it ..... Lol

9. She is a big girl, she can take care of herself. Her brother needs to stop acting like he's tough shit and let his sister be happy. Just talk to her, let her know what he said and let her know you really like her, but you'd appreciate it if you weren't talked to like that because her brother is trying to be her bodyguard. You didn't hit her, you didn't hurt her so there is no reason for him to be in your business.

It's not like he can say you're taking advantage of her, because she took your virginity and you're almost half a decade younger than her.

This is why I'm glad I don't have a brother.

10. Just keep hitting it and enjoy it for as long as you can.

11. Well, you treat her better than her previous. Make him realize it or keep the relationship on the low.

12. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJgMvI6j8WU]city high - sista - City High - YouTube[/ame]

13. [quote name='"GirlyS"']She is a big girl, she can take care of herself. Her brother needs to stop acting like he's tough shit and let his sister be happy. Just talk to her, let her know what he said and let her know you really like her, but you'd appreciate it if you weren't talked to like that because her brother is trying to be her bodyguard. You didn't hit her, you didn't hurt her so there is no reason for him to be in your business.

It's not like he can say you're taking advantage of her, because she took your virginity and you're almost half a decade younger than her.

This is why I'm glad I don't have a brother.[/quote]

Pretty much this.