im highly uneducated

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Buzzwell420, Feb 11, 2009.

1. education is a tool of oppression its sole purpose is to ensnare dumb people into believing they know something when all they are taught is useless information to brainwash them into a life of consumerism and working at a meaningless job all their lives supposedly to be productive but that's only so they can spend their money on buying stuff they don't need in the first place

anarcho-primitivism ftw

2. :rolleyes: sole purpose? right.

3. Thats pretty heavy man. While I do agree with you an education is far from useless. Education teaches you about the world around you how can that be a bad thing. The problem is that we apply our education wrong sometimes. Everybody always seems to have an angle these days. It's always some sort of ulterior motive.

4. The way I talk myself down when I'm worried about darker methodical motives in others is to ask myself if I plan out everything I do. Hell no is the resounding bitch-ass answer.

5. maybe you know a lot, but not much at all?
    God is amazing i do agree

6. #26 UniversalLaw44, Feb 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2009
    I believe in education but not more than I believe in self taught education. What I mean by this is it is okay to know enough about a subject but not enough to completely block you off from learning anything new, even if it considered zany or loopy, this is where real science is born.

I like to self teach myself till I have enough pieces to fill in the blanks, some would call this backwards but I call it working forward.

7. YEAH!

who needs fancy things? Like display monitors, internet, microprocessors and electricity?

Fuck the world! Down with the man!

8. hahah
    I mean I agree with gaba to an extent, but saying that education is pointless is quite an ignorant statement. I think gaba meant the modern school system and how everyone is taught "go to college and get a good job" to be of utmost importance, just to turn us all into slaves of the workforce for the rest of our lives. He should have been more specific because being able to gain knowledge about the world is what separates us as a species from the rest of the animal kingdom.

9. He's so smart that he doesn't know what he knows.

10. you don't need education to educate you

you don't need anyone to tell you what to believe

materialistic slaves need them

masters of reality use them as tools but don't need them

i don't need them

11. Oh my god, hilarious! The title of your thread + the message = beautiful.

12. diarhea diarhea diarhea

cha cha cha

13. I think there are both forces in the world a malicious one and a loving one, that god and satan for christians (they always need superheros), but I think its our own will that will determine which state of mind prevails in the universe, I prefer the latin term for christ because it doesn't have all the concepts attached to it like it does in english, it is "el Christos" and then I dont know what the Anti-christ is called in latin, but the Christos is the ideal man, like a concept that has a will and mind of its own that possessis people speaks and guides them to do good, perhaps the positive side of the human collective subconcious, the anti christ of coarse brings negativity into the minds of men, then we plant negative seeds and the antichrists' will is manifest in reality through the quantum mechanics of intent. you can read my On intent post to get a better Idea of what I mean by the quantum mechanics of intent. Like the bible says I also think it is a war out there for the universe for the minds and souls of men, but we are incontrole to choose our leader or state of mind to operate in.

14. Depends on your definition of god, its ideals, morals, and teachings. At one point in history God was education.

15. we can only know something that is dead

16. The earth is not dead, yet we know it, space and abstract thought is neither dead nor living and we still know it

17. the earth/space is dynamical, in a perpetual state of flux governed by laws and constants; some of which are observable under certain conditions

knowing can't possibly occur until something is fully understood under controlable/d variables. We have partial notions regarding abstraction which can never be fully depicted

18. Basic math?

19. hehe, yea exactly the basics. math is the sole perpetrator for driving our Geniuses insane

starts to contradict itself maayan : )