Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm Higher than...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 4Cave2man0, Sep 7, 2010.

1. lol im so high im sitting in another galaxy lookin overr.

2. Im higher than someone who smoked just a little bit less than I just did :D

3. im higher than everyone in this thread and all of those to come put together:D
    win

4. im higher than a girls choir

5. Im higher than this kid
    [​IMG]

6. If Snoop and Devin the Dude in some freaky way made love, and Snoop smoked the whole 9 months while pregnant... I'm higher than that kid on his 21st birthday.

7. ^ that made no fucking sense at all..

I'm higher than the Empire state building on top of Mount everest haha can't think of any analogies

8. i just wanted to post this gif
    [​IMG]

9. [​IMG]

10. i'm higher than the edge of the universe and am constantly getting higher and higher and higher as it exponentially expands

11. im higher then the damn tires of a monster driver....

12. I'm higher than I was 5 minutes ago.

13. I'm so high that

[​IMG]

14. If God grew marijuana so potent that he himself could not fathom how high he could get off of it, then that's how high I am plus more. :)

15. I'm high as a watermelon pie ;D

16. I'm higher than Steve Erkle's pants.

17. I'm higher than a unicorn on a flying carpet.

18. I'm higher than I should be before work.

19. Heh, im so high that im just fuckin' high, how's that fuckers?

/win