Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm Higher than...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 4Cave2man0, Sep 7, 2010.

1. #1 4Cave2man0, Sep 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2010
    I checked the search, went into improved search or whatever couldn't find or think of a thread like this to my knowledge...

I'm Higher than last months electric bill (sorry dingus, kinda robbed your analogie) haha

let's get some good analogies and see if this shit can pop off

Stay blunted all:smoke:

Only analogies..not things that you may find amusing...be realistic, but use imagination at the same time

2. A kite. I'm higher than a kite.

3. I'm higher than Lindsey Lohan's skirt!

4. im higher than Brittany Spears' hair line ftw
    [​IMG]

5. I'm higher than Barack Obama's "budget".

6. im higher than cheech and chong.

7. #7 Thejon, Sep 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2010
    I'm higher than giraffe pussy.

8. I'm highe,,,,,, what where we talking about

9. I'm higher than my grade 4 teacher's (Her name was Mrs.Miller) pants.

They were literally over top of her tits. LITERALLY

10. A plane. Im higher than a plane.

11. I'm higher than coconuts. Really, I am, I swear! :D

12. I'm higher than a Bolivian stilt walker with an overactive pituitary gland.

13. bro I'm ripped like a kite in a tree

14. LoL...I'm not sure that's possible, man! :laughing:

15. Helga on helium

16. you ignore the post making fun of the holocaust?

17. LOL dude chill i found it quite funny, dark humour yes but hay dont take stuff too seriously, were too high for that ;)

18. im higher than the douger family's hospital bill.

the twin tower thing is one of those sensitive issues not everyone thinks is funny so is best not said but needless to say i still smurked at it.

19. No I didn't I gave him plus rep because I found that was more so dark humor then the towers...imo which is what it is, my opinion...don't come at me derailing my thread. I knew somebody and quite a few people in that...and maybe I look at it different because I know people who were in that crash...ending it here..that was some dark humor that made more sense then the towers which they are no longer there so no point of making it...he didn't even make an analogy, a joke that failed.

I'm officially higher than then a Redwood, fucking up there man...:smoke:

20. Yeah just to clear things up, i didn't mean to offend anyone. I just heard a similar joke and knew it would be a little edgy, but thought some people might get a good chuckle out of it.
    4Cave2man0, +Rep to you for being such a good sport about it :wave: