Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm Higher than...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 4Cave2man0, Sep 7, 2010.

1. higher than this guy
    [​IMG]

2. So the post was dark enough to make you angry, yet not dark enough to reach your dark humor(holocaust joke)?

Maybe its you being as high as a redwood that makes this confusing haha.

3. #23 Flemian, Sep 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2010

So because you were personally affected by the twin towers bein crashed into, you neg rep this guy? But since you have no personal connection with the holocaust you dont give a fuck??

Naa man, This dont fly with me and irok should not have appologized to anyone.

I knew people and my best friends new people In the Towers and I still laughed at the joke. Do you even live in NY bro?

What if he was the grandchild of a holocaust survivor and was personally offended by the hitler refrence. Should you now "derail" your thread and make up for one person's lack of humor?

Your wack in my opinion "which is what it is, my opinion".

He did make a joke and it didnt fail. Me and someone else that posted said they laughed at it.

Dark humor is dark humor. Get over it.

[​IMG]
    ^Recently posted in a thread I made earlier this week. No one made any comments.

4. Pretty sure i've done that.... + rep funny shit dude

5. Percentage of people affected by aids...

6. I'm high as cloud

7. As a mod: Let's drop all the talk about the 9/11 shit ok? Anymore and itll all get deleted/warnings issued... so let it go.

As a member:

7 Species that get high more than we do

Im higher than a Capuchin Monkey.

Funny? No... baked?.. yessir

8. I'm higher than the price of luxury.

9. I'm higher then the unemployment rate......maybe I should stop smoking and get a job

10. The United States debt.

11. unfortunately some people know people that died in that. and theres a lot more people that know people that died on 9-11 than the holocaust. holocaust jokes are funny now. twin tower jokes... not so much...

its been 65 year since the holocaust. almost 9 years since 9-11

12. #34 turbotoke, Sep 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2010
    Than the fattest man on Earth's cholesterol

Than Earths atmosphere, floating up by Uranus

Than all of the grasscity member's collective munchies
    budget

13. I'm higher then a rats ass

I'm higher then the moon

I'm higher then Rick James on payday :D

14. Im Higher then snoop dogg!!! i win lol

15. :rolleyes:
    [​IMG]

16. A ten foot flying purple people eater, walking up mount everst backward with a bike on it's back and conversing in fluent Albanian with a goat

17. im higher than a rooftop, higher than a goose flock

18. I'm higher than myself