Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm Higher than...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 4Cave2man0, Sep 7, 2010.

1. I'm higher than the empire state.

2. im higher then giraffe pussy , in my trap house smokin bubba kushy ; BUR BUR BUR SO ICY 1017 BRICK SQWAAAAAAD.

3. Im higher than a cloud on a day with no clouds

4. Higher than...the jeans on erkle

5. I'm higher than George W. Bush.:smoking:

6. im higher then a plane during high altitude flight

7. A California bong tester

8. Im higher than....godzilla

9. I'm higher than the highest five any of you have recieved... Shit son

10. I'm higher than i fucking should be right now...:smoke::eek:

11. wow, is this still going lol i thought it would have died out. Surely theres a limit to how high you can be :rolleyes: hehe

12. of course I and it was funny.. 8 years ago I prob would have been made but
    ITS BEEN 9 YEARS... Far worse shit happens on a monthly basis to other places in the world... 2 major attacks in 70 years?..... WE GOT IT ROUGH (Sarcasum for you who didn't pick up on it :))

13. Is it fun stealing other peoples jokes? cause I am pretty sure that was on the front page :wave:

14. I'm higher than Rastafari

15. shit i can't feel anything. im so high
    [​IMG]

16. im higher than these turtles on pluto

17. Im high as height

18. Who the fuck would try a guitar spin with a fender?

19. idk. a dumbass or....

20. Man, I'm higher than the stratosphere.
    I'm higher than Keanu Reeves was in Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure.
    I'm higher than these guys (note the two on the far left lighting up a doobie):

[​IMG]