Im high bored and its raining

Discussion in 'General' started by 420 High Times, Oct 18, 2009.

1. Anyone else with me? I want to go do something but its raining, Im bored of getting high and sitting on the computer so I been driving around running errands and stuff after I smoke latley but dont have anything to do.

Where do you guys like to go when your high and bored?

2. Then don't smoke as the nights activity, smoke to enchance the activity you already planned out.

3. if i have nothing to do, I play guitar until my fingers go numb or nerd out on PS3. try it! it's super effective.

4. Yeah thinking of playing ncaa football on ps3 but I feel like going somewhere haha

5. Grab an umbrella, a lighter and a joint and take a walk in the rain. It's really quite relaxing. Well, that is, only if you have a good walking area. I strolled down behind UWO yesterday and smoked a fat doob with a friend, while sitting on rocks overlooking the Thames River that runs through it. (Yes, London in Canada also happens to have a river by the same of Thames) It was fantastic. Everything was so quiet, and the wildlife was everywhere. Plus, it was just when the sun was beginning to set. Beauty...

6. When ever it's raining, I'll just get baked, go sit on my front step and listen to the water hit the ground.

7. Enjoy the rain

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1hKqc2qou8]YouTube - Garbage - Only happy when it rains[/ame]

9. hit up the mall. theres always chicks there, good food, and a bunch of other shit to keep you occupied.

10. can't decide- make a .6 firecracker of nyc diesels or just hit up bong hits?

the firecracker def lasts longer and is good for being lazy. :confused:

i'm with you on staying in and getting high though. im going to continue playing drakes fortune 2 today :smoke: , rainy days are the best times for doing nothing imo

11. Bong hits of any Diesel is the way to go.

12. hit the bong and watch the green bay packers beat the shit out of the lions!!!! thats wat im doing today.

13. Who do you thinks gonna win the saints/giants game? Im going for the saints just cause i need the giants to lose, lol.

14. alright.... bong hits it is!! maybe ill add some jwh too

im not into sports but i have some tv catching up to do- -dexter and i want to beat drakes fortune 2.

15. i hope the saints win.

16. Looks like they off to a good start. OP here...not bored anymore b/c Im just watching football and still taking bong hits. My fantasy teams are doing good so far too.

17. :bolt::laughing:eat 4 2mg bars and smoke a green game with mids, heads or your choice

put Muse's album Absolution on with EAR BUD PHONES ONLY

Close your eyes and nothing exists, therefore no rainy day

-Pisto1