Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

im high as hell

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by H4ZER, Jan 30, 2010.

1. i jus smoked sum mid ***** and only took like 5 quickp puffs and im stoned im foreal im surprised im textin dis dat good.idk who else in the building is over the rainbow who under the bricks who not low.

2. /thread

3. #3 lusherism, Jan 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2010
    Congratulations. I love finding bomb mids for cheap.

4. im guessing bomb mids r da one that are stronger than u think i mean if i took like 10 puffs i woulda been fuckin ripped so hard i have assholes:smoking:but i lost the joint i got so high smokin thats y i didnt take more hits that shit was good.

5. dude. no fuckinwayareuhigherthanmerightnowandifyoureadallofthiscongratulations.

6. i remember my first joint too:rolleyes:

/thread

7. Not to be a dick but I love heady hybrids, because you get that nice cerebral head high with a body high, and eating a ripe mangoe and smoking just a tiny bit of dank headies the high is mind blowing. not to diss mids I've smoked mids back in the day. but all I can get right now safely is headies. I don't feel like going to the ghetto for some fire mids.

Even though my neighborhood is mainly low to mid class it's "safe" but no one is safe anywhere but you are if you keep it in your mind and watch your surroundings don't be paranoid be chill, no one starts crap in the neighborhood you live in unless its infested with a shitload of gangs then yeah.

I mind my own buisness they mind there own we all live in peace and harmony.
    Spread peace and love friends enjoy the sacred herb with respect and it will respect you.
    Because the herb will reveal you to yourself.

8. uum dis is like maybe my 40th joint ima go work on 41 today

9. were u high wen u wrote this?

10. lol. I was thinking the same thing. It went from him not being able to get mids, to how to avoid the most dangerous gangs in your neighborhood haha.:smoking:

11. lol high as hell

12. Dam bruh them fire mids be insane doe

13. This man is too damn high

Omega369 :wave: