I'm Having Trouble with Women

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Danceswithjuub, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Let me start with background information.

I am 18 years old, average build, average height.

For some reason, after coming to college I am having trouble identifying girls who I want to talk to. I come from a wealthier small-town suburb on he outskirts of Baltimore City. I have had 3 girlfriends in the past.
    1) A blonde, taller than me, volleyball player. Very optimistic, bubbly, and fun.
    2) A stunning girl from Rome. So gorgeous I fell for her at first sight. She is the most impulsive thing in my life. We "dated" on and off since my sophomore year of High school. Just at the end of Senior year we started getting serious. We plan to hang out this summer.
    3) A not-so-attractive Jewish girl with self-image problems. We bonded as friends over weed, smoking almost everyday, but she soon developed feelings for me. I gave into them even though she wasn't attractive because she really is a lot of fun and completely gets me. We stopped hanging out though.

All the girls at my school are so...not my type.
    I don't know how to describe it other than "Typical State College Freshman"
    Wears tights and bright colored running shoes. That kind of spunk.

I like more arty girls with some fashion sense. (I.e. dont shop at Abercrombie, Hollister,North Face, etc.)
    I like girls with something going on behind their eyes...some thought...some interest.
    I like active girls, but I don't like sporty girls. They are obnoxious and weird to me.

For example, the italian girl I was with would always go hiking with me in the park, but she couldn't play sports to save her life.

I don't know what to do with myself. I am an 18 year old guy in college...this should be my candy shop. I just don't know how to approach these girls because I literally...don't know what to say.

How do you make conversation with which has no intelligence...?

I can't even find them attractive. Sure they are "hot" in the sense they have good bodies, but....everything else is so repulsive.

Even If I was to say "FUCK IT" and just go for one of these girls as a possible slam-piece I don't even know how to real them in because I have nothing to say to them.
    I don't know how to open conversation and keep it going.
    I would have nothing to talk about.
    They are not even CLOSE to what I would ever want to date.

Any help/tips/tricks on picking girls up in general?
    Any help/tips/tricks on picking THOSE types of girls up other than getting them drunk at their frat parties and railing them when they are out of it?

Me and my little guy appreciate your help.

2. To attrack brain dead girls I imagine you must appear brain dead as well. I'm no expert on picking up chicks but I imagine talking about any "current event" as entertaining to them. I.E the kony shit nowadays. Dumb girls eat that shit up.
    It's easy to bone those girls. Just talk to em anyway you want and I'm sure you'll get some numbers.

3. Its hard to meet quality girls nowadays.

I go to a UC and a lot of girls i see are too superficial or up tight.

4. [quote name='"TruthBuzz"']Its hard to meet quality girls nowadays.

I go to a UC and a lot of girls i see are too superficial or up tight.[/quote]

If UC= University of California, then right on... Also, it's the same way at my CSU (cal state university).

5. Have fun and play the field, one of my mottos "just fuck it, go in".

Decide what you wanna do, do you want to fuck like a dog in heat or get into a relationship?

Id say have some fun getting around before you hop into a relationship again but thats just me

Have fun bruh, youre young... you only live once. Be yourself, be confident and girls will be drawn to you... and most importantly start smiling like a mothafucka. Always be happy and positive, trust me it works lol

6. I don't know, if you aren't attracted to these girls then why try to make yourself attracted to them?

I don't think you're doing anything wrong really.

7. just dont give a fuck and take a shot here and there...you will get rejected, get ugly looks, or other dumb shit bitches do...but you will get laid eventually...

8. I'm sure you can find girls you find interesting. You like arty girls then take an art class. Take a photography class. Go to an indie concert. Coffee shops, you know little coffee shops, not starbucks. I'm positive you can find a girl that you like, I mean come on its college, there are so many different kinds of people.

No need to force yourself to be attracted to anyone.

9. I need to bone something.

I am getting desperate.

I would fuck these girls, IF I COULD.

I'm just a pup in this world, and I am not the smoothest with opening conversation with random girls. I wouldn't say I was anti-social....but I am.

Someone give me tips. Help me learn the pro-ropes.

The only tip I got was:

"be confident" which gee, thanks.
    "smile a lot" okay.
    and "talk about current events like Kony cause they eat that shit up" which is actually helpful.

more like the later advice giver please.

Thanks, all knowledgeable stoner game-players!

10. [quote name='"Danceswithjuub"']I need to bone something.

I am getting desperate.

I would fuck these girls, IF I COULD.

Someone give me tips.

The only tip I got was:

"be confident" which gee, thanks.
    "smile a lot" okay.
    and "talk about current events like Kony cause they eat that shit up" which is actually helpful.

more like the later advice giver please.

Thanks, all knowledgeable stoner game-players![/quote]

You say you're in school, right? Tell her if she lets you borrow her notes you'll give her a cookie. Then when they laugh, keep talking about class. Break the ice, then just ask her if she wants to get lunch on break or something. Make them laugh dude.

Think outside HER box cause more than likely, you won't score with every chick you flirt with.

Or you can go with, "nice shoes, wanna fuck?"

11. Seems like everyone that has posted has given some solid advice... there is no magic answer here bruh. You gotta get out and try stuff, you have to try and make moves.

If you come across a cute girl you find yourself attracted to start a friendly conversation, ask her how shes doing, smile, be cheerful, if she is sending good "vibes" make a move and ask if she'd like to go get some coffee or ask if she would be okay with exchanging phone numbers.... something.

I like what SwitchOne said, bastard took the words right out of my mouth, "just fuck it and go in". You might get turned down by 10 chicks, who cares... you never know when you will hit the jackpot if you don't put yourself OUT THERE!!! Trust me bruh, there is some girl on campus who is cute, sexy, smart, single, and just as horny as you are who's probably feeling just as lonely and hungers for some male-bonding time... you just haven't met her yet.

Hell I was shopping at Champs a few weeks ago, saw this badass babe workin there, made a move and started talking to her some... next thing I know I was tongue-tied couldnt think of something to keep the conversation going and I dropped the ball. If I see her again I'll say hi and make a laugh about it... "Last time I talked to you... I got starstruck, ain't gonna lie. How you doin'?"
    Just go with the flow and make moves bruh, don't worry about an outcome. You're gonna come across someone sooner or later.

tldr: just say fuck it and go in on your shit, make moves and put yourself out there

12. Its college dude hand them a beer then fucked their face. Its so much easier to attract girls when you don't really care if you get them or not.

13. I wouldn't call it not caring, I'd say "being indifferent" :cool:

Just be cool and confident in yourself, the bitches and the rare good girl will come

14. When I am usually confident in myself, I end up pissing people off.

Cause I am an asshat.

My previous girls were cool with that and didn't let it get to them...that's why I knew they were better than posh-ass girls.

I will try the uh, "fuck it and dive in" method. LITERALLY if things swing my way, EH? EH?

I still want to hear you guys' one-hit-wonder tricks.

Everyone has them. Every guy has 1 thing they say to every girl that makes them melt. What are yours?

15. If you're an "asshat", I don't see why you don't find it easy to attract shallow girls. A lot of girls fall for the false confidence thing.

There was a period of time where I went through girls like bullets in a machine gun. Literally, bust a nut and go on to the next one. I did have three friends with benefits but that's only because they were extremely good at sex. The thing that worked for me was being extremely smooth with a witty edge. Its pretty much part of my personality. I was never really afraid of the opposite sex and a lot of that has to do with my cousin. He was pretty much the one that broke the veneer of women being "untouchable pedestal angels". I was conditioned early on, about 14.

At my school, I didn't think I would find any girls that I was into but lucky for me pretty much everyone at my school is smart with the exception of the super-rich kids that got in here just because they have money. I honed in on these girls and pretty much just built a good rapport between them and I.

I don't really have a "one hit wonder" type thing that makes girls immediately suck my dick. The art of seduction is a deliberate one that can be accelerated with certain techniques. I have the genetic fortune of being attractive (one girl told me I was sex in a shirt). If you are attractive, there will be a greater chance that the woman will want to sleep with you faster. There have been many times where I did not have to do much to get the girl to have sex with me. However, you do not necessarily have to be attractive. Make the best of what you have. There have been guys who look like they were scraped off the bottom of the truck that consistently get laid. Why? Because they know what to say and when to say it.

One thing that worked for me was when I talk with a girl I want to sleep with, I lower the tone in my voice and I look her directly in the eyes. I also tend to make languid movements with my hands when I'm doing this and it creates some type of sexual aura. The girl responds accordingly. Being shaky and nervous is a turn off to many girls.

Overall, you want to be calm. collected. confident. with a little bit of distance. When you seem aloof and somewhat distant, the girl will make a greater effort to know you and try to understand you.

Women can be a tough nut to crack but once you understand the foundations, it can be easier. Every guy can get girls, its just a matter of how bad they want it.

I also don't recommend being promiscuous. You seem to have the right idea in wanting one girl that will fall for you. There's no shame in being selective. That's the reason I haven't had sex for two years because I realize that there's better experiences out there.

16. Good advice, thank you sir! :cool: :hello:

Anyone else?

17. [quote name='"F. Fontaine"']

If you're an "asshat", I don't see why you don't find it easy to attract shallow girls. A lot of girls fall for the false confidence thing.

There was a period of time where I went through girls like bullets in a machine gun. Literally, bust a nut and go on to the next one. I did have three friends with benefits but that's only because they were extremely good at sex. The thing that worked for me was being extremely smooth with a witty edge. Its pretty much part of my personality. I was never really afraid of the opposite sex and a lot of that has to do with my cousin. He was pretty much the one that broke the veneer of women being "untouchable pedestal angels". I was conditioned early on, about 14.

At my school, I didn't think I would find any girls that I was into but lucky for me pretty much everyone at my school is smart with the exception of the super-rich kids that got in here just because they have money. I honed in on these girls and pretty much just built a good rapport between them and I.

I don't really have a "one hit wonder" type thing that makes girls immediately suck my dick. The art of seduction is a deliberate one that can be accelerated with certain techniques. I have the genetic fortune of being attractive (one girl told me I was sex in a shirt). If you are attractive, there will be a greater chance that the woman will want to sleep with you faster. There have been many times where I did not have to do much to get the girl to have sex with me. However, you do not necessarily have to be attractive. Make the best of what you have. There have been guys who look like they were scraped off the bottom of the truck that consistently get laid. Why? Because they know what to say and when to say it.

One thing that worked for me was when I talk with a girl I want to sleep with, I lower the tone in my voice and I look her directly in the eyes. I also tend to make languid movements with my hands when I'm doing this and it creates some type of sexual aura. The girl responds accordingly. Being shaky and nervous is a turn off to many girls.

Overall, you want to be calm. collected. confident. with a little bit of distance. When you seem aloof and somewhat distant, the girl will make a greater effort to know you and try to understand you.

Women can be a tough nut to crack but once you understand the foundations, it can be easier. Every guy can get girls, its just a matter of how bad they want it.

I also don't recommend being promiscuous. You seem to have the right idea in wanting one girl that will fall for you. There's no shame in being selective. That's the reason I haven't had sex for two years because I realize that there's better experiences out there.[/quote]

You should write a book on relationships, can't believe i read all that while im this high haha

18. what do you like to do? one of my friends met her current boyfriend at our climbing gym. if you go out and do something with people, you'll meet new girls, who you already know share a common interest and will probably be people you'll vibe with.

19. I second this.

I read the whole thing and after I finished reading it, I felt some sort of hope, rising from inside of me.

"I can do it!"

20. [quote name='"GGrass"']

I second this.

I read the whole thing and after I finished reading it, I felt some sort of hope, rising from inside of me.

"I can do it!"[/quote]

Boy do I fucking love GGrass! This guy always makes me smile at his posts. You're witty and funny combined. You're a great member to have on GrassCity... I appreciate you a lot and I want you to keep up the good fucking work man!!!!!