I'm gonna skip fhe introduction...

Discussion in 'General' started by flower_child, Jul 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was 13 when i joined back in 2006 or 2007. Its bbeen years since ive posted. Allow me to share with you what has been keeping me busy instead.

Best i could do was mic it from the computer. The video was in .qbx and i cant use mac to extract the audio or convert it.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Uhhh ok
    What’s the relevance? I made it to :58
    This you?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. The four minute video is the relevance

4. .

5. You were taken into custody for your protection.
    Good work!

6. And you say you’re 26
    Welcome to the jungle

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Don't know if to report OP for being on here when he was a Billy or not lmaoooo

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Your video also makes no sense lol

• Agree Agree x 2

9. :metal::metal::metal::metal::metal:

• Like Like x 3
  10. Lol i didnt watch the vids, dont care.

Welcome back hope you enjoy your stay, no talk of other drugs than weed now, no nudity, racism etc if you abide by the rules everythings cool.

11. We cleared it up when i posred on my 18th birthday snitch ass

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. I dont understand whats so hard to get. Im facing up to 10 years in prison for that welfare check and they snapped three of my bones against the mic

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. What exactly do you want us to do? We ain't lawyers or the judge dude lol

Clearly you did something wrong if you're facing 10 years in prison :confused_2: they don't hand out sentences for nothing lol

You should get these 2 to help :laughing:

14. Obviously, huh?

I dont known hiw many laws were broken by the arrest and prosecution, but i know precisely how many laws i broke before it happened. If you watch the video maybe you can spot exactly where i am at fault

15. a defense attorney appointed by the court cannot be employeed as a prosecutor

16. Why can't you just tell us all instead of wanting us to watch a video that makes no sense lol

• Like Like x 1
  17. The reason that i am such a douchebag ia becauae of how dense and condescending have been the reactions toward this.
    Im supposed to be protected vy these events yet im penalized and punisged under the damr rule of law in the bame of the constitution that seems not to apply in my needs.

First they came for the Pollacks. And i did not care because i was not a Pollack

Then they came for the Gypsies, and i did not care because i was not a gypsy.

Then they cane for the Jews, and i didnt care because i was not a Jew.

When they came for me there was no one left to care about it.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. Vecause ir hard ro ryoe on my pvibe and this. The rwsult of nor editinf evwrg sinfke woed

Becayse its hardbto type on my phibw and this is the result of nkr wsirinf wcery aj fle qoes. Id you sint care rhan duck offf since tou bace tine robxomplaon avour ir

• Funny Funny x 1

19. You managed to type perfectly fine when you posted this thread lol I honestly can't understand what you've put.

20. Dude you make no sense at all

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.