I'm gonna move to Canada!

Discussion in 'General' started by Sweetleaftoker, Dec 11, 2011.

1. Why you may ask?

Attached Files:

2. why? :bongin:

haha didn't see the pic at first :s

3. I don't get it? You like squirting cops with water? If that's the kinky stuff you're into then go for it...

4. see you when you get here

5. Fellow canadians unite!

6. Where in Canada

7. Thats my destination also

8. Atlantic Provinces haha

9. #9 bonghits14, Dec 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2011
    Let me know when you get here, i'll send you a timmies gift card.

10. I need to visit Toronto this summer.

11. The second picture isn't a protest... I actually believe it's a parade of some sort, if the Canadians were protesting they wouldn't be behind a blockade, and wouldn't be squirting an officer lol.. They're blocking off people from entering the street for a convoy or something (look at the white police cars in the background).

12. Protest?
    Never heard of it.

13. Canada is cold bro we live in Igloo's.

14. The cold works to our advantage with prostitutes. All the shitty prostitutes will freeze and die, while all the high class ones stay warm with fur coats.

15. Man I just bought a brand new polar bear today, it goes 3 miles per hour, only takes me 2 hours to get to work eh

16. Move to the Okanagan! There's no snow here!

I love being in Canada's desert.

17. May I partake?

18. Man, winter without snow would be terrible. We've had maybe two big snow falls so far this year in winnipeg and it sucks nuts, I want more snow!:mad:

19. [quote name='"bonghits14"']

Man, winter without snow would be terrible. We've had maybe two big snow falls so far this year in winnipeg and it sucks nuts, I want more snow!:mad:[/quote]

I went swimming today, and should be going to the beach with people tomorrow. I'm ok with this. :smoke:

20. It depends where you go. BC is beautiful, but anywhere on the Praries will resemble a frozen hell in the winter.