Im going to the other side..Troll epic.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by NeverOddOrEven., Aug 8, 2011.

1. #61 BoneThug, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2011
  2. e-james bond

3. Im a concerned parent my son did weed all the time. I got sick of him not obeying my orders so i sent him to a men only anti drug home. I thought this would be the safest option but my son was put into a community full of drug crazed maniacs and was raped. he just came home and ive caught him trying to cut himself and he just tells me life isnt worth living anymore.

Somehow i feel this is my fault he was a perfect student before this.

4. pm me on details when they're decided. I'd do this shit

5. "My younger brother died from smoking marijuana.

My brother was a nice kid, decent friends, decent looks, etc. He never got into any trouble. But one day, he decided to go to one of those house parties he dreamed about. So he did. There was marijuana at the party. He was pressured into doing it by his "friends". Eventually he gives in and does 1 puff. But his friends didn't think that was enough. They made him smoke the entire joint. By the time they were done with him, he had smoke 13 joints.

At this point, he began foaming at the mouth and spasming uncontrolably. His "friends" let him lay there for 10minutes before calling 9-11. When the paramedics arrived, it was too late. During the Autopsy, they discovered he had 3 times the lethal dosage of THC*in his body."

CMON

6. haha fucking really?

7. I wish to enlist in the army of this troll send info blades u have my complete support :weed:

8. 13 joints? Damn newbies.

9. I also just read that one. Suuuure, let's blame it alllllll on marijuana...again. Ridiculousssssss. :rolleyes:

10. Reading anti-weed forums is probably one of my favorite things to do online when I'm high. there Hella funny!

11. what happened to this?

12. #72 CosmicColossus, Sep 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2011
    All the parents on that forum sound like assholes.
    Ffs really rehab for pot? What the fuck?

13. This is historic, i've never seen an admitted troll being praised and supported.

but I'm all for it!

14. [quote name='"RBG827"']"My younger brother died from smoking marijuana.

My brother was a nice kid, decent friends, decent looks, etc. He never got into any trouble. But one day, he decided to go to one of those house parties he dreamed about. So he did. There was marijuana at the party. He was pressured into doing it by his "friends". Eventually he gives in and does 1 puff. But his friends didn't think that was enough. They made him smoke the entire joint. By the time they were done with him, he had smoke 13 joints.

At this point, he began foaming at the mouth and spasming uncontrolably. His "friends" let him lay there for 10minutes before calling 9-11. When the paramedics arrived, it was too late. During the Autopsy, they discovered he had 3 times the lethal dosage of THC*in his body."

CMON[/quote]

Lol at least they didn't say marijuana cigarette haha

15. I wish someone made me smoke 13 joints

16. Haha that's such a good idea so funny. Post updates here if you decide to do it.

17. 13 joints?

....that's before noon :smoke:

Lol, but seriously...I support this idea, subbed

18. [quote name='"Redhead Smoka"']Just for lulz I went to one of those anti drug parent forums, they are so fucking pathetic lolol.
    Parent Forum - Parents. The Anti-Drug.
    Lol they go on and on about 'using weed' and 'doing weed,' two of the most irritating phrases ever.[/quote]

Anyone else read this site and see the user name jack herer from baked,al and some parent responded to it without even noticing hahaha

19. I got banned for trolling this board and it made me rethink my life. I no longer desire to roll