Im going to the other side..Troll epic.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by NeverOddOrEven., Aug 8, 2011.

1. Well because GC gets trolled a lot I got to thinking of how to have some troll fun.

What if I went and signed up to an anti-marijuana forum. I would go deep undercover on the website, establish myself and build a reputation. I'd get to know the members, I would learn their life story. This is where it gets a little extreme. I pretend, after a few thousand posts, that I have been strucken with a terminal illness. Smoking marijuana becomes the only quality of life I have and I realize now that it is a beautiful plant and its good for mankind.

2. Sounds like you have too much time on your hands...

3. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ[/ame]

4. not worth the time imho

5. #5 NeverOddOrEven., Aug 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2011
    OK GUYS. THANXZZ.

Wasn't going to do it for christ sake, its more of a high thought tha*n mission. thanks though for not being able to appreciate the art that is my mind.

6. Thank you for your read and reply.

7. I think that would be hilarious.

I could do it as well, and we could have set debates all organized around subliminally educating and convincing non-believers that smoking pot isnt the end of the world.

8. This man has an imagination.

9. im down- pick a site

10. lol I wonder how they would respond.

11. I kept on waiting for the "bad" part of your idea, but it only got better. But fuck, I've been on gc for like 3 years and only have a couple hundred posts, I couldn't do it bahaha.

12. if you'd like you and i can compare notes ;)

13. Sounds like fun.

14. #14 Redhead Smoka, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2011
    Just for lulz I went to one of those anti drug parent forums, they are so fucking pathetic lolol.
    Parent Forum - Parents. The Anti-Drug.
    Lol they go on and on about 'using weed' and 'doing weed,' two of the most irritating phrases ever.

15. Lol take this crap to highDEAS. That lame ass website.

16. You should set up a syndicate fo' shizzle.

Set up a new e-mail account that multiple members have access to and use that account to make the fuck-ton of posts required, then pour the shitbucket of deceit on their faces

17. what are you guys talking about i think this is an awesome idea

18. Check out what I found:

"Jack Herrer, Baked, AL, 1/28/2009 3:24:32 PM
    I recently found a glass pipe on his dresser that had marijuana resin on it. I confronted him about it. I told him how it is bad for you. He told me he only smokes on the weekends and about 2-4 times a month. He promised me that he would never smoke during school and during when he is supposed to be doing homework. His grades have never been better as well as his athletics record. If he can keep those up and use marijuana responsibly and moderately, I don't see why he shouldn't be able to."

lol

19. Shit's crazy, my son was smoking him weed so wqe got him an adderall prescription. WTF? LOL

20. Wtf 3 times the legal dose?! Wtf is wrong with these people. Sorry for the pic, off my iPad...

Attached Files: