Im going to the other side..Troll epic.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by NeverOddOrEven., Aug 8, 2011.

1. I wish my friends made me smoke 13 joints. That would be sweet!

2. #22 BoneThug, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2011
    op I'm willing to do this. All you have to do is find a the most anti-weed forum.

3. i looked and i didnt really find anything but parent forums and government info websites..

4. I just get so mad reading anti marijuana shit. Notice how more than half of them are religious." I pray my son isn't addicted to marijuana."

5. can you blame them? it is the devils favorite crop :rolleyes:

6. Anyone notice this one?

"Jack Herrer, Baked, AL, 1/28/2009 3:24:32 PM
    I recently found a glass pipe on his dresser that had marijuana resin on it. I confronted him about it. I told him how it is bad for you. He told me he only smokes on the weekends and about 2-4 times a month. He promised me that he would never smoke during school and during when he is supposed to be doing homework. His grades have never been better as well as his athletics record. If he can keep those up and use marijuana responsibly and moderately, I don't see why he shouldn't be able to."

Methinks we've already infiltrated...Poorly, but we've got people there..

7. #27 wsrd4b2, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lawlz look a few posts above you.

Sorry I'm on my phone but I agree with whoever said make an email for multiple people to get the massive amounts of posts needed. I think it'd be best on a parent website.

You don't fuck with the PTA.

8. Haha, that whole reading thing...I need to do it before I respond.

:D

9. we should get hella people to do it and then they will be in shock when half their sight gets up and leaves them to smoke weed

10. I think u should do it OP. Make a thread on here and post all your trolling. :D

11. I'll make an account and share the username and password. What site?

12. #32 SanDiegoStonerz, Aug 9, 2011
    Yeah it's fucking pathetic, read this 1

Attached Files:

13. To truely embed yourself in this anti-marijuana online community you must first establish yourself within the "pack" if you will.

Firstly, lick the assholes of the alpha males of the forum (4000+ posts idealy)

Secondly,Pick on the weak. Someones first post? reply calling him a newfag and tell him to go and not smoke some more pot.

Only then will you be able to unleash this ultimately underwhelming troll.

14. #34 wsrd4b2, Aug 9, 2011
    So if we infiltrated we would have to give advice on this, of the kind they would want to hear, ultimately ending in this kid's demise?

We sacrifice a few for the glory of the many.

15. lawll

or maybe we could have subtle pro marijuana posts
    like subliminal

16. lol wow I only read the first sentence and I did a facepalm. Seriously though if I can find a very anti-weed forum I will do it.

17. #37 wsrd4b2, Aug 9, 2011
    Lol I thought subliminal messages were auditory, or visual by the way of pictures...

We can use words to hypnotize them...

18. The troll is strong in this thread..I can see it :cool:

19. your name is just pure gold

20. That would be pretty sweet to pull off.

But it would take sooo much time.

And honestly, what are you gonna be able to talk about for a couple thousand posts thats all against marijuana?

Sounds hard to do..

But i say, GO FOR IT!