im going to start a Growing and i need some help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Amaz0n, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Okay so yea i have been smoking for around 5 years now and was hoping to take it to the next level and grow my own plant in my closet i still do live with my mom but she never goes in my room and knows i smoke. but besides that i was wondering i legit all most know nothing of growing or how to tell if a plant is male or female or any of that etc.... i was wondering if any one can help me out the things i want to buy how to get started tips tricks and all of the above and when it comes time to grow i will start a thread and keep it updated to try and give something back to you guys. and things to note on i am willing to put money into this to get the best planet out of it i can. second my mom can not smell it so carbon filter it a must and yet i have no idea how to buy or set up one haha

so any one who is willing to share there experiences in growing or tips and tricks they learned over years im all ears and ready to learn any and all input is loved thank you!

2. You're better off with an outdoor grow somewhere secluded. Seriously.

3. There are guides on how to grow, here on Grasscity. However, you shouldn't do it in your mum's house. I believe carbon filters make noise? I..... I dunno, but I can't imagine a scenario where your mum would not inevitably find out you were growing.

But if thats ok, then... thats cool.

I have serrrrriously limited knowledge...But for one plant, in a closet, youre going to need a light (a little one at least) and yeah some kind of filter or fan. And you'll have to wait like 4 months. So if it's just one plant, like, is it really worth the stress and money just to grow it for 4 months and get a few oz? As a new grower thats probably all you'll get.

I want to grow 4 plants under a t5 light (look them up) as a continuous grow... Get 16 oz every 4 months (very roughly calculated at a minimum of 4 oz per plant XD) but I'm in my parents house so it's not a possibility.

4. i wouldn't grow in your moms house. get a job (if you don't have one) and while you're saving up money for your own place do a ton of research so when you get your own place you'll know what to do and be able to get started with a sucessful grow right away.

5. all of you guys are disregarding what i asked... you really are... any one who is willing to just answer my question.....

6. Wrong section my friend.

7. It WILL make your whole floor smell... bad.

8. You should learn punctuation first. Also it will smell and be noticeable! Get a pc grow box or something and read all the guides you can.

9. Also unless you have a med card growing in someone else's house is incredibly rude, irresponsible and dangerous for the house owner. Consider that!

10. Don't grow in your mothers house. Either do it outside, or wait till you move out. If something were to happen, your mom would lose more than you would. There's a whole section of the forums dedicated to growing, use the search function.

11. Let's see, you're post is in the wrong section, poorly constructed, poorly thought out, and asking way too much for a single post. I highly doubt anyone is going to take the time to give you a crash course on safely growing marijuana indoors because you just asked. But who knows, we have some really helpful members here. Try taking a few days of your own time to read through the grow forums here on the site.

These should help you out:
    Absolute Beginners - Grasscity.com Forums

Indoor Marijuana Growing - Grasscity.com Forums

Edit: I'd just like to add that you REALLY shouldn't grow in your mom's house. Smoking marijuana and growing it are two completely different things that both come with their own responsibilities and consequences. Be responsible, and start using your brain.

12. did i ask at all if what i asked and how i asked or how i typed it was right? are you so proud of yourself and think your so intelligent the first thing you do is look at whats wrong please stop breathing air you don't deserve it and btw im im dyslexic asshole grammar and wording just don't click please leave this thread now

13. dude what the hell? of course people are going to be annoyed when you cant take 30 seconds to post in the correct section. Never mind the fact that growing in your mom's house is very irresponsible. He's only telling you the truth. You need to back the fuck off and be more respectful.

14. now you're just being a dick. no one answered your question because it's a ridiculous question. you shouldn't be growing in your moms house. also no one answered it because, like the guy you're calling an asshole said, this isn't the right forum for this. go to the growing section and see what they have to say about growing pot in your mothers house behind her back

15. Lol, looking at your recent posts, and how you posted, don't try growing, you will fuck up and something bad will happen. What's wrong with outdoors? When done right, it can give good bud with minimal work.

16. Protip: No one is going to help you if you're a huge fucking dick all your life. Learn some manners and come back when you're thinking straight.

17. you need to back the fuck off and understand this first the house is mine second this thread said if i need this answered this is a good thread well so I THOUGHT IT WAS THE CORRECT THREAD(This is the forum for you if you're new to toking or you have questions about the herb.) i did not see a growing thread at all second even tho its my house my mom would still destroy or get ride of anything that was illegal or call the cops on me like she has all ready done just because its my house doesn't mean i can grow weed in it that's why i said she dose not go in my room shes not aloude to

18. Hire a security guard to forcefully protect the closet incase your mother tries to gain entry

19. i asked you to leave now leave

20. you need to back the fuck off and understand this first the house is mine second this thread said if i need this answered this is a good thread well so I THOUGHT IT WAS THE CORRECT THREAD(This is the forum for you if you're new to toking or you have questions about the herb.) i did not see a growing thread at all second even tho its my house my mom would still destroy or get ride of anything that was illegal or call the cops on me like she has all ready done just because its my house doesn't mean i can grow weed in it that's why i said she dose not go in my room shes not aloude to