I'm going to put it down...for a long time time.

Discussion in 'General' started by Iceman420, Jul 25, 2012.

1. I'm just going to stop straight up.

To make a long story short, its around 5 am right now, and I'm still up. This is a result of an prescribed unmentionable, it's used to treat ADD, which I do have, but I went a bit over the limit. So I've been up for almost 24 hours now. While being on this unmentionable, I smoked half a joint, around 4pm, while I was experiencing the peak of the other thing. Let's just say, it was crazy, because I was able to focus, be high, and be extremely creative in my work. Like I don't know what it is, but I realized a lot of things in the past couple of hours, which I feel will make a huge difference in the coming months.

But my point is, it was a crazy experience, why? Because i really started to realize how much my "high" has become. Now, I'm not an everyday user of pot, so I'm not the biggest smoker out there, but I have been using it for the past 2 years on a occasional basis. Me being a musician, it's helped me, but a lot of the times, I ended getting really tired and just passing out. I mean, I would be more creative at the same time, but didn't have energy to do anything.

It's only been recently, where I've been able to become fully productive while I'm high. I believe this is because I've started to realize my limits how much I want to be high. But I've noticed that my "high" has changed a lot. Like I would still be getting the same effects, but my thinking process and just overall mood of everything has changed. Like Usually it would be smoke, be happy, happy thoughts,etc. No, not anymore. Its more like smoke, be high, and start to realize a lot of stuff that was hazy in everyday life, that you knew was holding you back, and its out there clear. Which is kind of scary, but my thought process has changed and maybe its done for the better, but I seriously think I need to leave this a lone for a long time. It still got me going on a sense where I just feel really distorted at the same time. And it wasn't all that pleasant.

Anybody felt the same?

2. Ill give it a few days and you will miss your girl jane and you will be hitting it again :)

3. Yea, and i can tell you why too. I also have add and used to take medicine for this..
    after school, as usual i would go home and smoke right? Except the medication i was taking really added to the parania/anxiety of weed, which by itself is very relaxing to me.
    Needless to say i quit the add medicine, and when i smoked, it was back to normal.

4. Think I'm about to quit again for a while..I'm just naturally happy and relaxed so there really isn't a point to be doing it every day like I do..right now it's more of a habit so I think quitting will be good..i think weed and drinking are good to take the edge off once in a while but shouldnt be used to self medicate everyday to cover up emotional problems..it's not a big deal though lots of people quit and go back when theyre older and the novelty of it wears off..good luck man hope it all works out for ya

5. If I were you I'd quit taking "extra medicine" instead.

It's gonna be harder to come down without the weed.

6. Wait until you come down and have had a good nights rest and see how you feel.

7. No, ive quit everything.

8. Okay then why ask for input? If your mind is set, let it be.