I'm going to do it

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by engaged44, Jul 11, 2011.

1. So there is this girl that I have known for almost a year. We were really close and were best friends and I liked her but never said anything until it was too late and she had a boyfriend. I told her I liked her and she told my friend that it was bad timing..after I told her I distanced myself and we kinda didn't talk as much.

Her and her boyfriend broke up a few weeks ago and she is always iming or texting me about everything. Keep in mind we were like best friends but yeah.

When she ims or texts me tonight I'm going to randomly asked if she ever liked me and I'll tell her whatever she says I'm not gonna be offended by it. I'm also going to tell her I was thinking of the days when I did like her if she asks why I ask and that is all

I figure this can be a good way to see if I have a shot with her in the fall.

This is big for me cause I never do anything. What do you guys think?

Sadly this would be a big step for me because i have an Inability to act.

2. Go for it man, won't hurt. If she is hitting you up after she's broken up, that is a good sign that she is/was interested in you. I think you're in luck pal! Update us with what happens.

3. She could be looking for a guy because she just broke up and needs a rebound. I have a good friend who hates being single. To the point where she will have problems with her bf and want to break up, but still try and fix it. But when it gets to the point where she had enough, they will end it, and she will go out with another guy immediately. Shes not slutty, and she doesn't just fuck them all 24/7, but still.

If she seems to be like that, be warned. But even so, its obvious this girl is like that, and its kind of unusual. If your girl isn't like that, then your fine and she really does like you.

4. just tell her how you feel straight up, don't be that 'friend' again. being 'that guy' when you want to get with her sucks balls, as you know.

go all in man.

5. yeah man only thing is i am living in connecticut and she lives in new jersey. we both go to college in nyc.

im gonna ask her tonight on aim when she ims me at some point in the convo if she ever liked me.

can't wait to go back to school.

6. thats a shitty deal, get a closer girl for now too.

7. True. She didnt go on last night. Most likely because she had an internship and it was her first day. Probably mad tired. I'll try next time.

Is it worth it to do this though if you have a doubt in your mind about a girl? I'm gonna do it but I doubt she's the one im truly looking for.

8. do it! i'm a pussy so I couldn't ask a guy straight up, but if you have the balls then go for it!!

9. Hope you get some pussy.

10. I typically approach those situations with high hopes and low expectations.

11. That's how I feel. Well she didn't go online again last night cause she totally was tired from work. She fell asleep texting me last night and proceeded to text me early in the am (she tried to wake me up)

I think I should just wait till saturday when I see her in the city.

12. #12 BlazinStangs, Jul 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Face to face is more effective than over the internet..

13. Yeah which is why I'm gonna do it this Saturday...ill admit I'm kinda nervous but I keep telling myself nothing can go wrong and it will be all good.

14. Where do you go to college, if you don't mind me asking? I live in Manhattan's Financial District.

15. #15 BlazinStangs, Jul 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You just have to say it. It's going to be going through your mind all day, and you'll wait on the perfect moment to say it. You just have to blurt it out, don't let anything stop you.

16. manhattan college in riverdale, ny

17. your right. i am gonna have to keep this in mind because i was supposed to tell her. i had a whole weekend but blew it and it KILLED me.

18. You haven't done it yet?

How disappointing.

I thought you would have done it already.

19. my friend goes there! u from nyc?

20. Nah ct. Who is your friend? I may know him