I'm going to attempt a double joint.

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Neptune Bleeds, Aug 30, 2009.

1. Hey guys. Sort of new to the forums, and just last week I got pretty decent at rolling joints :smoke:

Tonight me and my Ddealer are gonna toke it up. I'll roll this, and he'll roll a blunt. I've got really good mid, red little red hairs all over, real tight, looks almost like fire.

He's got some really good dro. He'll put some of it in my double joint I'm going to attempt.

Do you have any tips? I still plan on using a filter, I've got a grinder so no worry about stems tearing up my nice papers.

I just use the paper container to compress this sweet, sweet plant, and then roll it with the paper, roll it tight, and lick. I've got the filter in already. Any different for two papers?

Sorry if that didn't make sense. I've smoked a little to much tonight :smoke:

2. never done it. good luck with that

3. are you talking about stickin 2 papers together and rollin up? if so you shouldnt have a problem its easy

4. Cross Joint? Never succesfuly did it lol

5. If it's a cross joint, my sig has the handbook, but otherwise I'm a bit confused?

6. i get it, taping two joint together and smoking both of them at the same time. interesting, i myself would just roll two seperate joints, than putting each on either side of the mouth, light both and inhale, i shall call it the double hit

7. Or do you mean a braided joint?

If so, don't roll the joints tightly its helps with shaping.

8. Double Joint, do you mean a Cross Joint?

9. if u mean like a king size double joint, where its an extra long joint, if its that i can help you :smoke:

Alright first and most important, your goin to think overlapping the papers maybe a quarter of there length will be enought to give u a real long joint and good smoke. Sadly this would have been a horrible mistake :eek: if you dont overlap those papers at least close to half way it wont have the structural intergrity to hold itself up ;)

Now rolling it can be done in a few different ways, 1 u lick the papers and stick them together before hand and king of roll it like a blunt. 2 you can roll 1 joint (base joint id make a lil sturdier than second) as your base joint, than you can begin to roll another just like any other joint, but instead of puting a filter into it just put the other joint, id make the second a lil thiner but real real close to same diameter than spark that baby up.

i prefer the second method myself, i dont reall like havin to deal with alot of MJ with just a long thin paper to manage it, best of toke from your buddy pok :smoke:

EDIT: sorry if im horribly off on what you were looking to roll btw haha

10. You were actually the closest one.

I rolled it last night...licked two papers, stuck them together. I rolled a really nice looking long joint. Smoked that with some friends and got REALLY stoned.

Thanks for all the help guys

11. awesome :smoke:

12. shit i thought this was gonna be a joint in a joint. Like an small inner joint of 1 weed, and wrapped around that was the 2nd weed and paper. Like looking at the front of the joint it would be like (o). That would be bomb.