Im going straight to hell for this...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by darksicilian, Dec 1, 2013.

1. #1 darksicilian, Dec 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2013
    Disclaimer: By "Brother", I mean my nigga from another mother, we're not blood... but "Brothers" nonetheless, you follow?  I LOVE THIS NIGGA; we grew up together, taught me damn near everything I know street and hustle wise and those teachings carried over into the corporate world,  quite handsomely I might add.    And, get this, here's the kick in the ass... the daughter we're referring to in this mindfuck isn't his blood either, it's the daughter of his ex-wife whom he cared for "as his own" ... you follow?  He's "dad" in every sense of the word.

Please continue...

<... / snip >

2. You're fiancee sounds insecure and jealous, if she is gonna start something every time you talk to another female then maybe you should try finding someone else. I bet your fiancee is gonna try to make you not see your friend ever again or some stupid shit. 

3. #3 Ingjr, Dec 1, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2013
    First, you probably shouldn't have been in the back room together and alone without you fiancé to start with. I can see the problem there. Second, flirtatious talk by either party (you or your sister?)could be a lot of the reason your fiancé was pissed. I can see the problem there also. Just my opinion, but I can see where your girl would get a little upset. Wanted to add a couple things. I can see you did nothing physically wrong but a woman can seem to sense if there is some kind of a distant spark there. Don't know how they do it, but they do. You'd probably be best not to see this girl again. Hope everything works out for you and the fiancé backs it down a bit.

4. #4 darksicilian, Dec 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2013

<../snip >

Fully appreciate the perspective, and like I said... I'd *almost* have to agree with you.  </end rant>

Never blame a man for a crime he didn't commit.   No sense, in paying for something that never occurred in the first fucking place.  

Bowl?  :bongin: 

Cheers.

5. too many words did not read if we're all going to hell its gonna be one hell of party...

6. Dude just buck your best friends ex-step daughter. We all know you want to. Feel guilty tho because of your fiance? Well you wouldnt be on here making a thread out of this situation if you really felt that way.Fuck morals dude.Sent from my Eris using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Honesty bro just tell her nothing was going and leave it at that she can behave as she pleases don't let it get to you she'll eventually chill out you didn't do anything and it didn't seem as if it was heading in that direction so you're in the clear