I'm Getting Ready To Go To Bed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by czirro, Jun 14, 2011.

1. And I see a mouse quickly run under my door into the living room.

I guess I'm not getting any sleep tonight.

Oh, and is it likely one of those mice would climb into my bed?

2. Of course mice can climb.

3. Its just a mouse. Your bigger and smarter (i hope) than it.

Cool thing about mice is that they have collapsible spines, they can actually flatten themselves small enough to fit underneath the cracks in doors. Also they have a tendancy to drag their tiny mouse testicles across humans faces while they sleep.

Well good night!

4. They can do that...fucking awesome!!
    :wave:

Virgin..girl worthy of it all has not come

5. Man, don't screw around with me like that. Seriously, this sucks, I'm getting no sleep at all, tonight, now.

6. i'd tell that mouse to say hello to my Abyssinian :D

7. I would watch out, some mice are known to have some pretty nasty diseases that can be transferred balls-to-face.

8. The only thing mice love more than climbing up fabric is burrowing into your warm clothes around your crotch. The only thing mice love more than than that is biting

9. I saw a mouse running around the supermarket once. I was like , "Dude , did you just see that mouse?"

I didnt tell the store cause I didnt want them to hurt the poor mousey

10. catch it and put it in the blender. free protein shake brah

11. Just imagine falling asleep tonight and that rabies infested rodent and his brother climb into your bed while you slumber. Then they take there huge sharp yellow teeth and bite the tips of your nips off... OUCH man.

12. What the fuck is up with these mouse stories.

That's like 4 new mouse threads today.

13. i know man..... ive been thinking the same thing

14. Mice attract grizzly bears

15. Are you certain it's not dragging their balls across your face?

16. I started noticing mice in my house 2 months ago and its something you just learn to deal with. The first week or two I was shitless but then began to stop paying attention to them. Don't get me wrong, I dont like mice, but they are smart and wont go into the mouse traps anymore. Mice are a problem only cause you saw one. Prior to that you might have been living with one for a while so think like that.

17. What's going on with all these mouse threads I've read 3 today