Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm getting hooked up!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xLively, Apr 27, 2012.

1. I found a dude that has amazing fucking prices. If anyone lives in the midwest, you know that our prices are above average...

I found a guy that can sell me an ounce of 50's for $90, an ounce of dank for $200, ounce of some medical from Michigan for $250, and an ounce of the dopest dope you've ever smoked for $300.

I know it's kinda high compared to Cali, but it's fuckin' amazing for the midwest.

What about you guys? Anyone getting hooked the fuck up?

2. Whats the difference between dank, medical, and tha dopest dope i ever dun smoked?

Those prices seem pretty good though.

3. i get top shelf medical from cali from this one girl, but shes a pain in the ass to get a hold of

4. Dank: Regular dank, sometime a name, but nothing extremely special. $15-20/g

Medical: Shit they sell in dispensaries. Shit is usually expensive because they are professionally and legally grown, and "smuggled" into the state. $25/g

Dopest dope you've ever smoked: Shit you hallucinate on, makes you on cloud 420. Usually outrageous in all characteristics (Price, Smell, Crystals, Taste, High, etc.)

:D