Im geting into a fight 2marro, Got any tips?

Discussion in 'General' started by KilltheKlown, Oct 24, 2003.

1. did you know that was a quote from suicidal tendinces...?

2. bring a ak-47 and shoot the mother fucker, you will gain alot of respect

3. This post is like 2 1/2 years old, I'm sure the fight is done and over with by now...

~ Terpsichore

4. LMFAO.. I'm all fucked up on DXM and blazin'... It's nice and this post seemed pretty funny. :smoke:

5. Seriously thought, I like that one Idea

just walk up and be like

"Dude, I'm gonna make you an offer you cant refuse. I got this fatty right here, If you toke it from end to end and talk with me, if you still want to fight afterward, I'll give you a free punch"

by the end he wouldnt even know why he was pissed in the first place, lol if it was some bomb shit

although theirs one surefire way to win, challenge him to a knife fight and bring a gun lol

no I kid though, I agree that fighting can be avoided and never really has to happen, frustrated people feel that they have to fight to resolve something, but in the end its never really worth it

(yeah I know the fight ended long ago, meh its still a fuck topic to comment on)

6. all this fighting advice is bullshit. just smash the motherfucker in the face with a pipe. than break one of his kneecaps and fuck up his football career