I'm fucking raging

Discussion in 'Pets' started by iSPARK, Jul 12, 2012.

1. [​IMG] GIFSoup

2. And yes, that's actually a reoccurring thing. When theres a baby in the house and we don't pay him as much attention, he pisses
    When there's another dog in the house, even for a couple minutes, he pisses
    When we don't give him food from the dinner table, he pisses
    When I don't let him on the couch, he pisses
    this is all over the span of 7 years, he pisses when he wants to, just to be an asshole a lot.

3. He first started acting weird a month ago?? Take him to the fucking vet!!!

4. Don't fuckin' bring him in the house then. If he pisses, drag him outside and leave him for a couple hours. He doesn't understand that what he's doing is wrong. And if you hit him, he probably doesn't care bout it. Dogs aren't very smart...

5. Look into assistance programs to help you pay for your dogs vet bills and get him some help.

There are ways for you to help your buddy out without going broke. Good luck blade.

6. [quote name='"iSPARK"']
    Re fuckin read bro. He's not throwing up anymore. He's just pissing all over the place. And I haven't really hit him all that much only when I see him doing it because he won't move after he starts and it's just so he starts going twards the door and stops pissing.

Maybe you guys are right. Do you think I should give him away so someone else can give him the help he needs? I don't have anything else to do at this point. I don't want to but if it's gonna be better for him[/quote]

Man. There is so much wrong with all of your posts I don't even know what to say. You asked for advice, the majority of us are urging you to get him medical attention; there really isn't another option. Chances are you won't find someone willing to take an older, sick dog in for adoption. The only thing you can do is get him to the vet, and help him live the remainder of his life in a stress free, loving environment.

I disagree with ever hitting a dog. There may be an occasion for reprimanding, but it blows my fucking mind that you've hit him while he's been sick. Disgusting.

Calm down. Take care of your dog. Love him, appreciate him. You'll be sad when he's not around.

7. [​IMG]

8. What is wrong with you man?!?! Your dog is obviously sick and meanwhile instead of taking it to the vet to get checked out you go ballistic and make the dog scared to be around you.

Now I'm about to rage.

9. image-3142329685.jpg

Attached Files:

10. The problem can lie anywhere.. Dogs have organs and insides just like humans! Can you believe it?! Maybe you should take him to the vet to get checked out.. Im sure it wont cost more then 20 dollars.. Also if you cant afford to take care of an animal, you really shouldnt be allowed to have one... Mistreating an animal and revoking its rights to be medically cared for is illegal and considered animal abuse. You better take your dog in to get looked at before it is too late.. Also, I have a chihuahua mix dog who was in the same boat.. If anyone came to visit he would pee out of fear.. Loud noises.. other animals.. pee... It left with time and care.. I really suggest getting on the same brain level with your dog and showing him that you are not there to harm him.. How to do this? you may ask.. Sit down with your dog.. look into his eyes and blink repeatedly.. It shows that you acknowledge his existence and you are NOT there to harm him or challenege him.. However.. When u lock eyes with your dog.. do Not stare.. BLINK!

11. I read the first sentence thats all i needed.

Take his ass to the Vet!

12. man, what a pointless addition. the words you chose to highlight may be comical to you, but that shit doesn't even make sense. "live" "fucking" and "calm down". you made a great point there miyagi, thanks for the highlight.

your posts are often useless. go figure. :wave:

13. Who are you to judge which posts are of value? Everything you mentioned had already been said, you just had to be repeatedly condescending.. Is it my fault that you remind me of a little girl throwing a temper tantrum?

Be a little nicer :).

14. im a vet tech assistant, sounds to me like a UTI broski, vets really aren't that expensive, and most have care credit plans with low payments on almost any treatment.

but yeah, don't physically abuse your animal, and take him to the doc, doc!

15. [quote name='"CheeseVendor"']im a vet tech assistant, sounds to me like a UTI broski, vets really aren't that expensive, and most have care credit plans with low payments on almost any treatment.

but yeah, don't physically abuse your animal, and take him to the doc, doc![/quote]

i thought you were a cheese vendor dude

16. Onetime my dog ate a cum tissue left behind by a person that has HIV. I thought my dog was gonna die

17. haha oh jeez the irony. sounds good man. :)

18. Why does everyone think I'm literally scaring the piss out of him? That's not what's going on lol. He pees then I freak out then I make up with him and he follows me everywhere and we're cool again. Then the same thing happens. Right now he's behind me laying on my bed.

[​IMG]

19. When your dog pees on the ground, you should pee on your dog to show him how the ground feels

20. #40 BuRnTrEeS247, Jul 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2012
    First all get him on a RAW DIET IF NOT ON ONE..he will live way longer and healthier and happier ull see these in the first 4 days... Coat is baby soft not rough.. and get him to a vet... I just stopped smoking for two weeks cus my dog had to get some very expensive meds.. well worth it tho.

And commerical dog food dogs live 7-10 maybe..

Longest living dog was 28 living on a raw diet.. another one was 29 but not officall and ull soon see these jump higher...man best friend shouldn't be dying at 7-10 yrs old.. they should die right next to us living well into there 30's and 40's I believe.