I'm fucking raging

Discussion in 'Pets' started by iSPARK, Jul 12, 2012.

1. My dog whom I've had for 6-7 years is now suddenly pissing EVERYFUCKIGNWHERE no matter how much we take him out no matter what he still pisses everywhere. Let's start a month or so ago

About a month ago he throws up, in said throw up I find a turd. He at his own shit and threw it up. Whatever I'm thinking fuck it I'll be a man and clean that shit up. Well this causes me to throw up because of the stench and then there was just throw up everywhere. THEN for the rest of the month this guy is just throwing up EVERFUCKINGWHERE. Sometimes 2 times a day. But me being me, I love dogs and especially him, hes been my best friend for the last 7 years. I pet him and tell him it's okay because I know he's sick. I understand, it's a dog what are they gonna do run to the toilet? So for like 2-3 weeks now I've been loving him unconditionally and telling him it was okay. Now here's the shitty part.

Yesterday this fucking clown starts pissing on my god damn bed. then I rush downstairs to take him out (I'm not even mad at this point) HE STARTS PISSING AGAIN. Now I'm fucking raging. I take him for a walk and we get back to the house and I'm fucking flipping. Punching shit screaming curse words, going absolutely bizzurk. I'm pretty sure the rest of what I did cannot be said on here so I'll leave that to the imagination.

Then, my mom was about to take him for a walk at 7 AM cause thats when he always gets walked, HE STARTS PISSING IN FRONT OF THE DOOR. this guy has a fucking leash on him about to go outside to pee but he insists on peeing inside. he's lucky I wasn't awake for that. BUT when I did awake this fucking character started pissing in front of my brothers door the SECOND I walk out of my room when I woke up. as you can imagine I went nutso for a second time. This time even worse. I made him so afraid he didn't wanna go back to my house after the walk. he was literally trying to fight me to go back to the woods where he shits and pees.

So now hes hiding under the table because he knows if he moves I'm going to rage harder than before. Legit I don't know what the FUCK to do. I don't know what's wrong with him. Help.

2. Dude he can be very sick, my cousins dog had similar problems and they found out he got a disease from eating other dogs shit. He then later passed away.

3. Dude he probably has a bladder infection or something, you should really take him to a vet

A couple years ago my friends dog had something similar going on, they definitely cannot help it. Hell, it's probably stressing him out more than you.

4. so you're beating the shit out of your dog?

5. He more than likely has a urinary tract infection. But maybe you could be a good owner and take him to the vet. You said you know he's sick, so why don't you do something about it?

6. Yeah you raging isn't necessarily helping

7. Take him to the vet.. wtf

8. If you are always showing your dog aggression then maybe he is wetting himself in fear, e.g. associating loud noises with fear. Maybe he's not, it's too hard to judge.

9. Your rage is incredibly irresponsible. For you to not recognize the BLATANTLY obvious evidence that your dog is very, very ill blows my mind. Take him to the vet dude. I had a black lab whom I loved with all of my heart; we had to put him down because he had a cancerous growth on his bladder. It started with him being very ill, and uncontrollably going to the bathroom everywhere. It was one of the saddest days of my childhood when I had to say goodbye.

You say you love this dog, yet you come on GC and post this absurd, almost comical, rant about him being sick and how annoyed you are with it. If you can't handle the responsibility of taking care of another animals life then you should never have gotten a dog.

TAKE HIM TO THE VET!

And grow up a little, your reaction to this is extremely unnecessary and inhumane.

10. Not sure if trolling... Or just stupid....

11. I can't take him to the vet I don't have the money and my parents don't either. I don't know if you guys read the thread at all but for the past fucking month I've been being the best owner I could possibly be. And at this point I don't even know if he's sick, he might just be being an asshole.

12. [quote name='"twitchydude420"']Not sure if trolling... Or just stupid....[/quote]

Irresponsibly stupid. Poor dog, I feel for him. Animals that have to endure bad owners always make me sad, wish I could save them all.

13. #13 Freshkush, Jul 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2012
    [quote name='"iSPARK"']I can't take him to the vet I don't have the money and my parents don't either. I don't know if you guys read the thread at all but for the past fucking month I've been being the best owner I could possibly be. And at this point I don't even know if he's sick, he might just be being an asshole.[/quote]

If you were throwing up for a month and uncontrollably shitting everywhere, would you be concerned???

Same fucking concept dude. Your dog isn't an asshole. He's sick. Get him help.

14. Yeah because dogs purposefully throw up and piss everywhere for shits and giggles.

15. Seriously...

Your dog is sick, and you're punching walls...

Sounds productive.

If he's your best friend, why are you treating him like that? If this is your nice, I'd hate to see your mean..

Why not be a responsible pet owner, and take him to the vet. News flash: dogs get old. I'm not sure of the breed of dog you have, but some only have a life expectancy of 7-10 years.

My dog was 15, and I had never seen anything so sad. He just stopped eating, and got so tiny. He lost control of his bowels. It happens.

It sounds like you live at home with your parents. Is this your dog, or a family dog? Whatever the answer the dog obviously needs vet attention.

Just relax, and handle the situation.

16. You just might be right. Your dog is just an asshole and wants to pee all over the house so you can flip out and literally scare the piss out of him. Because that's perfectly fucking logical.

17. Facepalm.jpg

18. Re fuckin read bro. He's not throwing up anymore. He's just pissing all over the place. And I haven't really hit him all that much only when I see him doing it because he won't move after he starts and it's just so he starts going twards the door and stops pissing.

Maybe you guys are right. Do you think I should give him away so someone else can give him the help he needs? I don't have anything else to do at this point. I don't want to but if it's gonna be better for him

19. Dang, this sucks.

I wish you could take him to the vet. That shits expensive though. :confused_2:

20. Go to a vet, they will work out a payment plan. They don't expect every dollar the second you walk in. Look for a vet clinic. Your dog sounds sick