Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Im Fucking Proud to be a Stoner!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TOKRFRED, Jan 5, 2012.

1. Hey blades, i was just sitting here, watching a documentary on weed and it made me realize, im soo proud to be a stoner. Weed has so much possitive possiblites, that soo many people dont even realize and y'know what, im proud to be one of those people who understand and who enjoy the simply amazing herb. I dont mean to hate on Pills and alcohol but if everyone ripped a bong instead of popping a Oxy or taking a shot, we would have a lot healthier society. Who else is truely proud, in the fact that they are a stoner or "Pot Head", :smoke:

- FREE MARC EMERY

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zfuf5EdRRg]Kottonmouth Kings- Proud to be a Stoner - YouTube[/ame]

3. I'm hella proud. I don't give a fuck how ignorant most people are, I smoke and I love it. Not just for the high... I love everything about Cannabis and I'm a huge supporter and I'll be packing bowls until the dirt covers my flesh. :hello:

4. You couldnt of said it any better. +rep

5. Meh.

I mean, I like smoking weed. But to go as far as to say im proud that I smoke it?

Nah, its just something I do.

I take pride in my greater accomplishments.

6. Everyone has they're own opinion, Right? On a side note, FALLOUT 3!....

7. Lol, anyone can smoke weed.

Not everyone can put 120 hours into a videogame and still not beat it completely...
    :D

Lulz +rep dude.

8. Haha thanks, allthough i prefer New Vegas myself :hello:

9. YOur still playing fallout 3? wow I played it a lot atleast 100 hours and then i put about 20 into new vegas and got bored. Trying to get into skyrim now. going slow though. On topic I would have to say I am proud to smoke weed, as opposed to being ashamed. I take pride in knowing im doing something good for myself while other people arent intelligent enough to figure out on there own what its about.

10. I like the new vegas universe for sure, but I found it too glitchy for gameplay on my xbox...

Ive heard it was excellent on pc though...

11. Smoking is just something I do to enjoy myself:smoke:

12. If you think about it, all of us right now are part of history. We're in a cannabis prohibition right now and when it's over, we'll be those people who changed the laws and went against the government

13. Your high huh? Haha

Seriously im very proud too

14. Ahh I remember those long nights of intense Fallout 3 adventures whilst baked ^_^

15. Yeah for sure bro I'll be sparking up till the casket drop!

16. I at times feel "above" people(wrong I know),there's just so many dumb people out there. Then you have your misled group who when you show facts say "well it's illegal still" ahhh.
    But yes I am quite proud to be a stoner. My life has changed for the better due to mj.

17. Couldn't agree more man! :)