im fucking baked

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by forthelulz, Apr 18, 2011.

1. sorry if this makes no sense. a joint for the first time in a few weeks really got to me :smoke:

and i just realized that is it possible that your stove may be the cleanest place in the kitchen to put your food on granted that its cool{other than a plate)l. since its always being heated to a high temperature there's no way that any kind of 'unwanted' germ or whatever survives. just a random thought. i have never ever been this baked ever. birthday joint ftw.

anyway that is me just insanely ripped... i cant even explain. how i feel right now, iron maiden(album) is playing and i can picture the whole band actually playing the song in the studio. that's what i miss about music. most of it nowadays doesnt sound authentic anymore :(

2. [​IMG]

3. red neck with a mustace pointing at you wearing a black t shirt with white print saying epic win.

4. How did you put so much win in so little words?

5. I'm joinin ya. Watchin some sunday night baseball, postin up with my sherlock. Lifes good man

6. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

crack rocks need to start holding signs sayin ' smoke mor weed'

like the cows do chikn

7. I cant take the win AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

8. i have to point out that man's beard thing. i've never seen anything like it before ha

9. haha didnt even notice

10. hahahahhha,

It should be called the understache

11. Eyes look like mac from its always sunny lol