i'm fuckin paranoid

Discussion in 'General' started by chevyguy2034, Aug 28, 2004.

1. now that school is back in again (senior year :) , i've cut down on the amount i normally smoke, and only smoke about 2-3 times a week, but i can't help thinking that smoking that small amount might be messing with my thinking and i'm not doin work at the full capacity, i'm makin better grades than i used to and my parents actually told me they'll give me $50 a week if i get a's and b's (it's kind of embarrassing i'm 18 years old) but i'm not getting a job for a while my last job sucked, so it's easily money in my pocket, plus on every report card ever A i get 200 bucks, and every B i get 100 as long as i don't have anything below a b, or else it cancels the rest out,

anyways, what was i talking about? ...........oh yea, i can't help but think that it might be messing with my thought proccess, i know better, but i can't help thinking about that, so can anyone help me? will it mess with my minds ability?

2. well yeah...marijuanna affects short term memory. some ways you might be able to help the problem is regular exercise, and vitamins, I think some that help your memory are : Boron, Ginko Biloba, and there is one more..I think its acetlyn l or some shit like that...It's in a magazine I have at home I'll come back and edit my post when I get that last one. you could always just only smoke on the weekends when you KNOW that you don't have a test on monday...teachers that give tests on mondays are dicks...

3. don't worry about it, man. all my close friends that smoke all buckle down during the school year. we don't pass a free hit when it comes our way, but we have to respect our futures when it comes to school. as long as you aren't blazing everyday before you go to class i wouldn't worry about it. and if you do blaze here and there - relax and enjoy it. it will clear your mind and keep life simple. just don't do it everyday. but if you've got a good handle on it like you say - don't worry about it. 90% of what "they" say about memory is bullshit. prove them wrong.

4. man, all my friends that smoke are horrible in school! When I started to smoke my grades went down and i even failed a class... but its not weed, its just becoming really lazy and not wanting to do anything. Or when you get high and try to do homework and read the same question 100 times to understand it!

5. don't listen to him ^ if you have any motivation or desire to succeed you won't end up like burnout stoners who act ate up all the time. while our lives revolve around weed just like theirs - we realize that there are other things in the world. that's what separates us.

6. ^ yeah i know man, i didn't mean it like that! The weed wasn't the reason i failed that class. It was me and i know that. Basically if you listen to what everyone says about you being a 'stoner' 'drugie' and that if you 'smoke weed you'll do bad in school', thats what you will start believing and ultimately you will become what you think of yourself!

I was just saying that most of my friends that smoke weed don't do to well in school.

7. damn, i was just reading what i wrote last night, damn i was high. you guys have made me feel better though, thanks