Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm fucked

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jacular5000, Aug 16, 2012.

1. That it's hippocritical to say you shouldn't be on this site if your 16 on a site that speaks of breaking rules regularly

2. [quote name='"Jacular5000"']That it's hippocritical to say you shouldn't be on this site if your 16 on a site that speaks of breaking rules regularly[/quote]

Good point, you should let the mods know. Im sure they will be understanding and not "hippocritical"

3. Im fine thank you no need to make this bigger than it has to be

4. So how bout them niners!

5. Oh, you never know. Maybe if they got caught at school and were dumb enough to tell the cops they had some in their room still, so the cops go and search the house, which involves the parents. Even if they found it in a closet the parent's had access to, unless the they try to say it's their's, the cops are going to add it onto the kid's charges and assume the parents didn't know anything about it. They might ask the parents, but if the parents say no, then that's where it ends. They'd never even be arrested.

6. Which is glorious you can be caught with weed and if your parents are chill about it you get a slap on the wrist maybe community service or grounding from the parents kind of thing

7. [quote name='"KenjaminK"']

Oh, you just misread my post. lol I'm not advising them to cut all ties with their parents, I'm not telling them to call the cops on or sue their parents, I'm only saying that it's their right and that they shouldn't put up with such crap because you have just as much right as an individual as your parents do to their house. I'll be the first to tell someone that they need to respect their parents and not smoke in their home if they don't want you to. You can always find other places to smoke that isn't going to be disrespectful. However, when it comes to parents stealing from you and committing other crimes against you for the sake of authoritarian intolerance, then there's no sense living with such people. lol I'd never advise someone to sue their parents. :rolleyes:[/quote]

Alright yeah. It's just you posted it as advice and I viewed as such. My b I didn't realize it was hypothetical

8. oh oooh spaghettioo youre gonna get grounded & no dessert for a week

9. It's a story from the past bro.