Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm fucked

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jacular5000, Aug 16, 2012.

1. I ordered a vape online thinking it would. Come when my moms at work but a bunch of stuff came at once and of course mine had a big paper saying vaporizer she found it and was mad and said what is this I said its healthier way to smoke I ordered it for a friend now I'm waiting till she leaves to take it but I think it's opened idk what should I do if she like takes it to work

2. why would she take it to work? I don't get it.. whats the problem?

3. [quote name='"Jacular5000"']I ordered a cape online thinking it would. Ome when my moms at work but a bunch of stuff came at once and of course mine had a big paper saying vaporizer she found it and was mad and said what is this I said its healthier way to smoke I ordered it for a friend now I'm waiting till she leaves to take it but I think it's opened idk what should I do if she like takes it to work[/quote]

What the ?? Why didnt you just grab your package. It yours, no?

4. You stupid boy. Stupid stupid boy.

5. Hey there's no such thing as a stupid question I just thought it would look sketch to just take it I was wondering if there's anything I could say while taking it to justify that it's mine

6. [quote name='"Jacular5000"']Hey there's no such thing as a stupid question I just thought it would look sketch to just take it I was wondering if there's anything I could say while taking it to justify that it's mine[/quote]

Wait.. Does she know you smoke?

7. I'm saying if you have to be scared of your mom don't order it.

8. Absolutely I think I'm good though. It was a dumb question I just want to share and see if I could pull any sly tricks on her

9. [quote name='"Jacular5000"']Hey there's no such thing as a stupid question I just thought it would look sketch to just take it I was wondering if there's anything I could say while taking it to justify that it's mine[/quote]

I ordered and payed for it theirfore its mine? What needs justifying?

10. I thought shed be gone cause it always comes at 1 but i didn't account for the other packages

11. This happened exactly to me. My grinder arrived after everything else, and she took it. She opened it, and put it in her dresser. Me (being the stupid 16 year old) decided to take it. Big mistake. It took a couple years to rebuild her trust in me. It also lead her to discover I smoked. Just save yourself the hassle and buy another one. Now that I'm older I realize how foolish it is to do the things I have done. Just buy another one. Nothing justifies stealing from your parents. And that's what you are about to do, regardless if you paid for it.

12. Underage b&

13. [quote name='"Respirator"']

Underage b&[/quote]

read the whole thing dumbass..
    he said "now that im older"

14. ...wrong, if he paid for it he isn't stealing anything from them. He is rightfully grabbing the package that he ordered with his own money.

15. [quote name='"TokinGolfer"']

...wrong, if he paid for it he isn't stealing anything from them. He is rightfully grabbing the package that he ordered with his own money.[/quote]

He shipped them to his rents house. Did he buy the house? If he did he has complete rights to go into his moms shit. If he didn't buy the house, and doesn't own the address, he doesn't have any right to go take it from his mom. He knew the risks of shipping to his moms house, and he (fortunately or unfortunately) now has to deal with the consequences. He has no right shipping it to his moms house in the first place. She would get in trouble in the remote chance that the police got involved.

Op. deal with it

Kid who thinks I'm underage: read

16. [quote name='"Respirator"']

Underage b&[/quote]

Geez alls people care about is age get over yourself and read the post christ

17. It all worked out I just took it said I was giving it to my friend I didn't. And used it. She smelt it got pissed but it's all good I can't believe it smelled though maybe the weed itself stinks that or the two pipe bowls blown through spoof out a window didn't work maybe the paper towel roll is too long cuse I swear I saw. It leaking out sides and plus it straight reeks of weed. Should I switch to toilet paper roll?

18. [quote name='"Jacular5000"']It all worked out I just took it said I was giving it to my friend I didn't. And used it. She smelt it got pissed but it's all good I can't believe it smelled though maybe the weed itself stinks that or the two pipe bowls blown through spoof out a window didn't work maybe the paper towel roll is too long cuse I swear I saw. It leaking out sides and plus it straight reeks of weed. Should I switch to toilet paper roll?[/quote]

She doesnt sound too mad since ur still here but if its leaking it sounds like the toilet paper roll wont help

19. It's cause my dads on my side he treats me like an adult now and all he wants is me to have a good hobby beside Xbox and smoking