Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm fucked

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jacular5000, Aug 16, 2012.

1. True I've tried that angle

2. That's all I got from this thread.

3. It's cause your looking too much into it may nig just let it be I was highh and confused man don't nag me

4. kenjamink is right. OP if you can't find dryer sheet's just spray the tp with fabreez or some other form of smelly shit, also. it was a bit of a dumb question. it's not really nagging, just informing you of your own silliness

5. What's the big deal since your supposed to be 18 to be posting on this site?

6. [quote name='"KenjaminK"']So much misinformation in this thread. If you are not over 18, GTFO. If you are and you purchase something while living at your parents house and have it shipped there, then you are legally entitled to your belongings. You purchased it, so it's yours. If your parent tries to take it or destroys it, you have the legal right to call the cops and sue them if you'd like. If it was shipped via the USPS and your parents open it without your explicit permission even though it's not addressed to them, they have committed a federal felony offense. Do not put up with this bullshit from your parents because it is much more criminal than you just buying a vape. They should be re-earning your trust, especially considering you were trying to be healthy about your pot use, not the other way around. Just be mindful about being kicked out, but IMHO, you should get out if they're that hypocritical about the law.[/quote]

If anyone follows your advice they'd be fucking stupid. Listening to this guy would destroy all ties with your parents, which is about the worst thing to do ever. What kind of scum would sue their own parents? Dafuq dude

OP: glad to see it worked out

7. Why are there so many of these threads? You bout a vape and your mom took it because you were going to use it illegally. I don't care what you all think, pot is illegal. If your parents do not want you doing illegal drugs in their home (which btw they can get in trouble for your pot being in their house) DON'T do it. Their house, their rules.

8. Man, weeds illegal and we break that rule I'm 16 no big deal either

9. Roflspammer I appreciate it thanks

10. Oh, you just misread my post. lol I'm not advising them to cut all ties with their parents, I'm not telling them to call the cops on or sue their parents, I'm only saying that it's their right and that they shouldn't put up with such crap because you have just as much right as an individual as your parents do to their house. I'll be the first to tell someone that they need to respect their parents and not smoke in their home if they don't want you to. You can always find other places to smoke that isn't going to be disrespectful. However, when it comes to parents stealing from you and committing other crimes against you for the sake of authoritarian intolerance, then there's no sense living with such people. lol I'd never advise someone to sue their parents. :rolleyes:

11. Too late I already hired Johnny cochrane

12. Not in the US. In the US, in order to be convicted of a crime, there has to be intent, aka mens rea, which is a necessary element and must be proven beyond a reasonable doubt. That means your parents would have to know about it and intend to allow it.

13. The parents could just lie so I doubt it would ever happened

14. Yeah and what jury's not going to doubt a couple of otherwise upstanding citizens up and decided to aid and abed their criminal son? You'd have to have plenty of evidence proving they were involved, which wouldn't exist in this type of situation.

15. [quote name='"Roflspammer"']This happened exactly to me. My grinder arrived after everything else, and she took it. She opened it, and put it in her dresser. Me (being the stupid 16 year old) decided to take it. Big mistake. It took a couple years to rebuild her trust in me. It also lead her to discover I smoked. Just save yourself the hassle and buy another one. Now that I'm older I realize how foolish it is to do the things I have done. Just buy another one. Nothing justifies stealing from your parents. And that's what you are about to do, regardless if you paid for it.[/quote]

This poster went full retard. You never go full retard.

16. But who would report them in the first place, a neighbor?

17. [quote name='"Jacular5000"']Man, weeds illegal and we break that rule I'm not a 16 year old dumbass who tells people he's underage no big deal either[/quote]

Fixed it for you

18. Funny but still honestly I have a point

19. [quote name='"Jacular5000"']Funny but still honestly I have a point[/quote]

Whats your point?