Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i'm freaking out?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by medicatedd, Mar 21, 2013.

1. okay. i live in my own condo. and i smoke in the comfort of my own home.
    so about ten minutes ago i was on the edge of my bed smoking a bowl like every other night and my windows open and pretty much nobody ever goes by that window in my like over two years of living here, but just right now somebody did and i see him and he sees me. and i saw so i get out of my room not really sure what else to do. then i'm just frozen. and i hear the doorbell ring. and a guy all like "it's _____, your neighbor" i'm like literally so shocked that i cannot move then i go shut the window & close the blinds right as he rings again.
    umm i don't even know what to think. i live in southern california so wtf and i've seen one of my neighbors blow smoke off their balcony.

what are my rights if cops show up to my door? ......

2. If you're not a medical patient and you're trying to be really cautious, get rid of all evidence (weed, bong, pipes, etc)
    I think you'll be fine though. Maybe the neighbour wanted to toke with you? :p

3. You can not answer? Cops have to have a warrant to forcefully enter your house, since people go off for vacation all the time.

4. just say whats up?

5. your name is medicatedd and thats what you are doing. no the cops wont show up at your door your neighbor is probably stoked theres someone else in the building who smokes, or he is telling you to keep it concealed but fuck em you own the place its your condo.

6. Lol he prolly just wants to blaze. If hes a dick just be like it was tabacco. If cops come dont open the door, just talk tgrough the door and tell them youre not gonna open up without a search warrant and maje sure everything is out if plain site of all the windows and doors cause they can look in and if they see it thats probable cause for them to enter.

Sent from my mind using the force.

7. since when do cops issue search warrents for someone smoking weed?

8. lol dude just be like "What's up man!" if it doesn't go the way you want after that close the door and resume smoke sesh

9. don't act sketchy, just answer it next time, he may even want to smoke with you! when a cop comes to the door if that happens, they can't search your belongings without a warrant (at least in my state).

10. He probably wanted to smoke with you or something lmao it doesn't sound like a big deal. He came to you first instead of the cops or the land lord so usually that's a pretty good sign that he's not a snitch.

11. LOL ahhh man, sounds like you're having a paranoid trip. Don't worry about it, trust me something like this happened to me like last week. I was smoking a blunt on my balcony ( I live in a complex condo ) everything was good til about 20 minutes later. And my door was being knocked on, which sounded like the POLICE. I was fucking bugging out bro, seriously it was killing my high and shit. Then I finally had to balls to face the one knocking, and it was my father lmao. Just remember you're not smoking heroine, meth, or other crazy shit. Just normal harmless marijuana.

12. see but like normally when i catch somebody blazing i just like laugh or say hey whaatsup or something.
    i wasn't gonna go and answer it bc if you're not bothered by somebody smoking weed, then why would you bother them. but anyway i'm gonna continue to smoke as normal & if he comes to my door again then ill answer

13. now your neighbor thinks your're weird and doesn't want to smoke anymore :(

14. You should ring on his doorbell and be like "sorry was taking a dump"

15. Seriously, the law is so on your side here. If someone knocked at MY door trying to tell me something about seeing me smoking, I would tell him to fuck off so hard. It's none of his business what you do in your own home, and he has no right to watch you through a window or to assume you were smoking anything illegal. I hate nosy ass people like that. Assuming the cops ever did show up, just don't let them in.

But like others have said, who knows what your neighbor wanted? Maybe he just wants to smoke

16. You're fine, he probably doesn't care and maybe he wants to smoke with you.

17. Haha the man prolly just wanna smoke

One love

18. #19 medicatedd, Mar 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2013
    nah. by the look on his face & the tone of his voice i highly doubt he was about to be like hey lets blaze.
    he was definitely the guy in the condo right next to me, there's no other neighbor that would smell anything cause i'm on the edge. i don't even think he just happened to walk by. he was standing completely still right outside my window facing completely towards it, like it was not cool i don't know how long he was even watching & i wasn't being rude for not answering

i haven't been home much today but i don't want him to get the idea like i'm scared to smoke now (cause now that i looked into it cops can't/won't do shitt) so i'm about to have a fat seshhh

19. Well chances are he has smelled it before and after seeing it now he knows for sure it's been you all along smoking and probably wanted to confront you.