Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i'm freaking out mannn!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sevenx4life, May 25, 2010.

1. well i probably just the most idiotic thing ever.. I've been on probation for the past 6 months, with a urinalysis every 2 months. I just took what i thought would be my last test 3 days ago. later that night i met up with some friends and had a pot brownie, which was actually pretty dry so i guess it wasnt fresh, and also had 3 hits. now i found out that i took the test too soon, and have until june 3rd to take the test again. i was clean before the brownie, and exercised the day after. i'm also in pretty decent shape. what are my chances of passing this if i exercise every day and drink lots of water? it would be about 11 total days of exercising and drinking b4 i test again.

2. I'd say you might end up being ok. I would never try a fake dick personally, because if you get caught doing that it's A) extremely embarassing, B) very hard to pull off, and C) you could potentially find yourself in worst trouble than if you just go for it.

Weed has a pretty long half-life, but small amounts can clear up in as little as a week. Try getting an at home test the day before and see where you stand with that.

Seriously, what if you get to the place and your "whizzinator" malfunctions? "oh hai guise, i can't seem to pee...."

3. I agree with what the second poster said. take home test is the way to go. If you fail, plan your actions accordingly. Also, if you're on probation, invest in some legal highs (pep spice, k2, etc). they don't show up in UA's and they still get you high.

4. #5 Blunt, May 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2010
    I'm afraid I have to disagree.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=474536

5. Man if youre freedom depends on it i would do AT LEAST 1hr of cardio a day...and drink shit tons of water...you should be pissing every 30 mins.