i'm freaking out bad

Discussion in 'General' started by YoUSuCkKiD, Sep 5, 2012.

1. I think I just had a panic attack. I was laying in bed high trying to watch a movie but i started obsessing bcuz I kept feeling this flutter feeling under my sternum and I was trying to figure out if it was my heart or gas or a muscle twitch this has been happening for a few weeks but tonight it felt like every time I breathed in rly deep I'd feel it and I think it was my pulse. So I can feel the anxiety building and I stood up and walked around and boom I felt my throat close and I could barely catch my breath and felt this wave of energy hut me like a truck. I immediately turned on the shower to cold and jumped in and it stared to calm me down. I just went to the Dr like a month ago for a full check up bcuz I was having these attacks and he said my heart is perfectly healthy but now I'm thinking what of he's wrong wtf. This is going to be a bad night.

2. dude you probably smoked good weed, and just got really high. sometimes when i get really high i get chest pains in the exact same place, and it gives me anxiety. ive read that people with poor blood supply to the heart can get chest pains, but dont freak out because no one has ever had anything bad happen to them when they smoked, so chill

3. [quote name='"ResinHits"']dude you probably smoked good weed, and just got really high. sometimes when i get really high i get chest pains in the exact same place, and it gives me anxiety. ive read that people with poor blood supply to the heart can get chest pains, but dont freak out because no one has ever had anything bad happen to them when they smoked, so chill[/quote]

No I was barely high dude. I keep feeling this jump feeling below my sternum I'm not I'm fucking scared as fuck

4. I remember my first rip of weed...

5. the same exact thing happens to me. you probably did freak out a bit. i know how that feeling seems weird, but youre only psyching yourself out

6. Maaaann...

rememberrrr the daze :smoking:

Get it? :cool:

7. [​IMG]

8. You definitely had a panic attack. I have a couple friends who are prone to getting them as well, and they describe it similarly. The best thing you can do is to just mentally chant to yourself, "I'm okay," over and over, until you have control over yourself again. If you let your focus drift, you will get entrapped in your body panicking. Once you have control, then reassure yourself why you're okay - you're in perfectly good health, are not doing anything nearly life-threatening, and are in a safe environment with nothing to worry about. In fact, life is peachy keen :smoke:

9. Its Alright man...Just get on Facebook and get some Attention from a bunch of old guys and desperate losers. its just what you need ;)

10. So if the Dr listened to my heart and told me he's positive its perfectly fine I should believe him? I'm worried he was wrong or something. Why the fuck am I feeling this spasm in the upper part of my stomach when I lay down and breath deep sometimes? Wtf?

11. I get the same thing except right at my heart. Like a weird off beat heartbeat thing and it used to scare the shit out of me but I just told myself it's nothing and it's chill. I also get shooting chest pains sometimes like when I try to inhale I can't because it causes a shooting pain right near my heart. I'm still alive and kickin'. Relax man :)

12. Yes, trust your doctor on your heart's issues.

If your heart is the problem - would you be feeling the effects in your stomach?

It could be a number of things - do you eat healthily? Do you drink enough water? Perhaps you have indigestion. It could simply be an extreme nervousness.

13. A super strong heart beat that almost seems to rock your chest? I get that, but attribute it to my high blood pressure :smoke:

14. [quote name='"CKTony"']

Yes, trust your doctor on your heart's issues.

If your heart is the problem - would you be feeling the effects in your stomach?

It could be a number of things - do you eat healthily? Do you drink enough water? Perhaps you have indigestion. It could simply be an extreme nervousness.[/quote]

It feels like it's right below my sternum where that big bump is Xoid process or whatever. It just feels like a weird spasm or flutter feeling. I have only felt it when I was laying on my back or slouching. I put my finger to my neck and I swear when I felt it I felt a heartbeat

15. You have HIV sorry to inform you

16. It's more of a fluttery feeling. What it really feels like is a muscle twitch but like my heart. Weird stuff.

17. Even if your Dr says your heart is doin fine, it could be numerous other things. If your really concerned, continue looking for answers with the help of your or another Dr.