im forced to tear down my set up...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by HPIAdam, Jan 23, 2009.

1. my step brother was staying with us for a little while, his dad (who hates me) tells him everything, so we were walking around the block and he told me my step dad said: "dont quote me, but i think hes trying to grow again."

now i have a very inconspicuous set up in a trunk in my closet.
    and its locked with two padlocks.
    the plants have bearly sprouted,
    i think i just need to abondon before he starts searching.
    plus, he would probably smell it when it started to flower and bud right??

2. I have plants in veg that stink man. If I were you I'd just bide my time and grow when I didn't share a roof with the guy.

3. ya cuz its not really worth risking it.

4. Im lost.

Is it your house?

5. depends, if its your place and your letting him crash, he should not snoop, but if you cant find any way around it, f it. no point in doing some jail time. dont get me wrong, growing takes some marbles, but not if you want to get snitched, its up to you. if its pad locked and in closet, buy a lock for your door, and then, make a filter, read link in thread of "making own filter" cheap and simple, but stank is going to happen unless you take action, and then him and everyone else = problem. you dont want to be working a 9-5 and wondering if the cops raided some shit. think about it, make a time line, if he leaves before flower, then maybe keep going, if he stays, get some filters going if you decide to keep going. alot to risk for so little, one day it will be legal, until then, hush hush is the best. - pz sm0ak