Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm finally off probation.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by purplemudkip, Jun 14, 2012.

1. As some of you know, I've been subjected to the oppressions and restrictions of probation. Yeah, I haven't smoked the old herb in just over a year. It's almost hard to grasp that I'm off probation. I've forgotten what being high is like. Later today I'll share with you my born-again experience because I have school and since I've waited this long, I'm gonna wait to spark at 4:20 :smoke:

Discuss. Anyone else been in the same boat? Also, only 30% of people subjected to probation finish their term without messing up.

2. Grats man for finally getting off. I personally have never been on probation but my friends say it's not the funnest thing. Hope you have a good 4:20 sesh!

3. It's the shittiest thing ever. Had a pretty fucked up situation too

4. I was on it for 2yrs twice..4yrs I was forced to not smoke and the second time he never even dropped me!

5. Welcome back OP, happy for you - it'll probably feel like the first time you got high again!

6. sweet....smoke up.

7. Welcome home

8. Your gonna get straight dumb high. I quit for 2 weeks (after everday) and was high as fuck
    my good friend is in the same situation. He's waiting for his prob to get letter in the mail.

9. I quit smoking for 5 months recently and just got toking again. Your first hit, your going to get high as fuck! Blaze up brutha and enjoy :)

10. Welcoming back brotha man, Maryjane missed you.

11. That is great news. Congratz and I hope you get blasted. :hippie:

12. nice dude. i get off on the 28th. i hope i pass my drug test. i smoke a week ago against my better judgement. all i have to do is pass my last 2 tests for drug counseling on the 21st and the 27th

13. Aww good I read your story a while back, that was fucked up, happy that you're free now :) how was your return?

14. smoke up johnny

15. Good shit dude!! That's awesome...I've done a 2yr term and now am in a 3yr term....shit sucks but that's what I get for being an idiot lol...but congrats man enjoy that first toke, your basically poppin your cherry all over again haha

16. Ya for freedom!!! This bud's for you!!!!! :hello::smoke::smoking::hippie::bongin:

[​IMG]

17. Yeah it was crazy. I was the highest that I've ever been.

18. [quote name='"purplemudkip"']Yeah it was crazy. I was the highest that I've ever been.[/quote]

Good shit man. One of my best friends get off today after a year. Im going to buy a bong and gonna smoke upp blunts and bong of sour d. How much did you have to smoke?

19. I just smoked a single bong. But I was retardedly high. Then we continued smoking throughout the day.