Im feelin shit...

Discussion in 'General' started by Newbie Toker, Jan 17, 2004.

1. I had a decent weekend, but now Im back to my usual depressed self, I've just had about 4 beers and 2 triple shots of vodka, now im in myh computer room skankin tryin to forget my troubles, I hate life......

2. vodka is good, only problem is mum wilhh be in soon

3. Ah,get yourself some weed too and smoke it if possible.

Ah, england lad, wheres your buckfast :D

4. What the fuck are you on liam !!! ...Retard..!

5. Sorry about your depressed state. Things in life can be stressful to say the least. I have found that if I drink while I'm depressed that I either go psycho or just cry and that isn't a good time for anyone around me. But anyway, I hope it gets better.

Peace and love............

6. hey no worries my friend , in the words of the great dave matthews, il lay on my back after a small drink, and smoke my kind to make my trouble go away for a small time

7. What are you depressed about???Drinking doesnt make problems go away only masks over it...What doesnt kill you, make you stronger right???Gl man

8. There's no need to call anyone a retard...

9. Dude? why so down? i just pulled my self out of a spiriling depression when i realised that theres no time to be upset/depressed! dude lifes to short all i can say is forget about it wake up and smell the real world! :smoking:

10. Hey Newbie, sorry you are so depressed. Pot does not make me depressed, But booze DOES. Try laying off the booze for awhile and see if that helps. I hope you do find a way out of that depression. Folks here are kind...you can always find someone willing to be a friend when needed. Remember most of us stoners are kind folks.

11. Thank you Hempress, for being our spokesperson here! We don't like folks coming here and being mean and calling folks names!

12. No, we certainly don't. :)