im fed up

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by customdan, Jan 18, 2012.

1. my best friend shows up to my house, brings 3 other people. "ready to blaze?" one of them says. i ask "where?". he says "out in the back." not my house so i said, no. "alright lets go smoke at your house" he says to my friend. they just leave and don't even invite me. the only reason they would smoke with me is if i provide a place to smoke. even when i do provide a place to smoke they are just a bunch of assholes, always trying to find a way to mess with me. ever since i started hanging out with them (i did for about 3 or 4 months) i have lost 3 expensive items, i know it wasn't all of them, just one of them. if you smoke with them, you HAVE to smoke them out. i don't have a problem smoking my bud with other people, but you know i have friends that smoke my weed, and i ask Nothing in return and vise versa. those guys try to explain to me that there are rules to the substance, but to me, a similar scenario would be if they bought me something without me knowing, then expecting me to pay them back. well if our whole friendship is just based on weed, then i don't want to hang with them at all. i may not have a lot of friends, but i sure as hell have great friends that don't care if i smoke them up or not, and they will still gladly share there bud with me if they have it. i feel like my anger is justified, but i am not sure.

2. fuck strangers like that..
    friends of friends aint shit homie

3. for real. the first part of the story just happened. i can think of a few things that they have done, ganging up on me trying to get me to sing or i couldn't smoke the blunt with them (i didnt, i have more self control than that) or one time i handed one of them 20 bucks that was supposed to go to a dealer, he just pocketed the money and didnt give it to the dealer, so i still owed money. no one believed me, because they all trust him so he knew he could get away with it.

4. Why bother? I mean, it isn't like they just started being assholes...Yet you continued to hang out with them.

Drop 'em like a box of bricks and move on, plenty of people in the world...You're bound to make new friends.:cool:

5. yeah, i already have some of the best friends i could ask for. they just are not around as often, one has a girl friend and 2 jobs, one has a job, and the other is always hanging out with the assholes, he comes over at night after hes done hanging with them. 2 of 3 usually show up at night so its not too bad.

6. Yeah, those dont really sound like friends to me...

7. my best friend agrees with there rules. are there rules? i am pretty sure there are not rules to something i buy with my own money, unless its a video game or board game that comes with rules lol

8. No rules to it homie.

You bought it, you can treat it however you like.

Consequently, if they bought weed, they are able to treat it however they want...

I dislike uptight smokers... Fuck weed rules.

9. lol one of my mates started getting this way(were in college cash is tight and i usually have more than him so i usually supply the bud) he's jobless, his parents give him a $200 a week allowance which i wish i had but that's for everything he needs for the week, food, gas, and whatever else he wants to do and it's charged to his credit card so he can't pull out cash. he rarely ever smoked me out and he started selling unmentionables and he had money for a few weeks so he bought a bit of bud and offered to smoke me down like 3 times a week for a few weeks, I knew he had bud so i said i didn't because i have been smoking him down pretty much since we were juniors in hs, and im freshman in college now, so after the 3rd or 4th time within a week and a halfish he got all mighty and shit sayin how he hooks me up so much and all this shit and how what i would do without him(which would probably be smoking him out if he didn't have bud) so i was just like, you called me up and asked if i wanted to smoke, i didn't ask, or even call you in the first place. told him how i've been smoking him down for years and that this is what i have done for him weekly. he was like i guess kinda sounding dickish

then a week later he ran out of money, bud, and unmentionables to sell so he hit me up asking if i wanted to hang out. i told him no that i was going to stay home and chill and smoke alone, he was like well can you pleaseeee come smoke me out, i ended up telling him that if i hear him bitch about how he does so much for me again i'll stop smoking him out. he agreed and we've been great ever since.

10. that's good. id be fine smoking them out, they are just not the type of people i want to hang out with, mainly because they are not very friend like. friendship shouldn't be all about weed.