Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Im enjoying a medical lollipop right now

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by futureghost, Jun 26, 2012.

1. Earlier today I got 3 medical lollipops from a friend and one of them was coffee. Well, the cherry and strawberry are being saved for six flags, so I will let you know how this works out here!

Lol im already feeling it, otherwise I wouldnt have a thread lol

2. Enjoy, ghost brethren

3. unless you're a medical mj patient...bragging about getting some medical mj products diverted to you, so you can get high...will be read by the anti mmj propaganda goon squads and be used as reason to NOT pass mmj laws in the states trying so hard to get them passed.

if you are diverting...do us all a favor, and delete this thread.

4. i am a medical patient according to my doctor for my fibromyalgia, who will come to court and argue i need these meds. this is just the first time my guy has come through with lollipops. i see your points tho, but lets keep this upbeat since this is pretty much on the up and up

5. Thanks! Im gonna watch the last 3 star wars!

6. That sounds like a lot of fun. I want a lollipop. Too bad im no where near to a medical state (Florida)