I'm dry :(

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Sproggs, Dec 16, 2010.

1. And bored and its late and I don't know what to do and I'm dry! Bah!

What's up GC? :hello:

2. Woke up really early this morning still got the flu, blazed my last doob till tonight:(
    anything good on the net lol

3. Meh. Not really. Same shit.

Found this yesterday though, kept me busy for a half hour. Then I got bored, ha.

Flight | Armor Games

4. i feel your pain man although im trying to not smoke for a week to mend my tolerence cuz ive been smoking some mighty dank for the past couple moths and was hardly getting me ripped

5. Dude opposite here, I am really trying to find some good bud round here, Im getting stoned off an ok strain people call it english round here no idea why but it is nothing like the stuff I use to get, Can't wait though if some blues or something pops up Im going to be blazedd:p

6. yo whats up snoops. do yoiu konw what time mcdonalds does breakfast

7. Haha probably like 5 or 6. Not too sure, depends on the mickey's probably.

8. dammit lol i want it now

9. dayummm man i cant eat maccas it shoots outa me just as fast as it goes in me, frekin nasty

10. buy more weed

11. I don't have any weed left and I'm heading home for winter break and all of my previous dealers back home are either in jail or on house arrest. What the fuck am I going to do over break?? :confused_2:
    I guess I'll just have to rely on alcohol for awhile. It seems like whenever I have no weed I get way too drunk.

12. I'm the opposite. Got so high last night ever since finals were over and I vaped a big ass trench from my Launch Box.

Then I commenced on listening to The Dark Side of the Moon in my new epic noise canceling headphones and I honestly thought I had an eargasm. Now I'm going to wake and bake and maybe make some firecrackers with my already vaped weed.

Hell yes. :D

13. That sounds the best.

14. Just picked up a eighth of blues and a 15 crate of carling, Im definitely not dry tonite:p

Edit:which is really weird as I mentioned I wanted blues earlier, hahaha