I'm drunk she's sober

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by budsmokn420, Mar 30, 2013.

1. So there's this girl I've been talkin to for a couple weeks. We've hung out a couple times like we went to the mall, etc. Last night was the first actual night we hung out. I pregamed at my boys house and was pretty drunk. Then we met up at this girls house who was having people over...only thing was that she ended up not getting alcohol so her and her friend stayed sober.

Fast forward to the end of the night, she has to leave early cause she's got work in the morning...at this point I've done absolutely nothing with the girl so far. I walk her home to her house and I go to get with her outside and she kisses me but then pulls away basically right away and says I'm sorry I really have to go ill text you.

So at this point I feel like a jackass thinking is this girl trying to waste my time or something. She texts me right when she gets inside and said sorry I just really cannot get with guys when I'm sober and their drunk. Is this normal? Or is she just making an excuse to not get with me?

TLDR: I'm drunk, the girls sober. I try to get with her. She kisses me but pulls away right away and says she has to go. Texts me later saying she won't get with drunk dudes when she's sober. Excuse or is she being honest?

2. I'd say its fairly normal I've made this same mistake myself before to the same result

3. I honestly think she is being serious. It's like one of those girly rules like not wearing white after Labor Day or some shit. I dunno.

4. be thankful bro.
    i fucked a chick when i was black out once. so not cool.
    with me you can't tell when i'm 3 beers deep vs. 13 beers deep. so it's typically a good idea to just avoid drunks entirely.

5. I don't like having sex with drunk guys.

Everytime my boyfriend gets drunk he knows he's throwing away the poon. Hahahaha.

6. Ok this makes me feel a lot better cause I wasn't even like that noticeably drunk. The only reason she knew I was drunk was because I told I was already drinking before meeting up with her. I can usually tell how drunk I am ya know?

I guess it's just kind of a rule she has. I still felt like a dumbass though....whenever a girl pulls away no matter the reason you still feel like a jackass.

7. That is definitely legit. Most girls live by that rule, I would just try something when you two are both sober, and their is no room for anything going sour. Alcohol and sex sometimes make a very VERY bad mixture man. So I would try and take her on a date, and try your luck then!

8. I love drunk sex but hey I'm a sleaze bag so that's not saying much. OP I think it's prolly good she didn't wanna sleep with you while you were drunk, it's sensible, smart, and mature really. Just show her the sober you sometime and then give her the D

9. I'd never try it with a girl if she was drunk and I was sober, would feel like im taking advantage of them, which is probably what she felt.

10. More than likely she was being honest. Most girls hate sex when their sober and the dude is drunk probably because when your drunk you tend to be a little sloppy lol

11. She wouldn't even make out though...we briefly kissed and she pulled away from me. She said she won't even do that with someone drunk. I was definitely not bad enough to be sloppy....I know for a fact I wasn't

12. dude, she likely wasn't making a bullshit excuse. hit her up when your sober and go to pound town.
    don't take offense to it or anything. she made the appropriate call honestly.

13. This is completely legit.
    Drunk dudes are a huge turn off when you're sober.
    Plus, you're always wondering in the back of your head if they're only kissing you/being nice to you because they're drunk.

14. Ok I'm obviously overthinking it then. Thanks for the opinions blades. I guess I'm just nervous about everything because I really like her, which is kinda new for me. Like I said I'm usually just hooking up with random girls and whatnot. Haven't had a relationship in years...

15. you gotta buy her a bottle bro pass it to her and smash!!!

16. If anything that's a sign of a good person. She might have felt that it would be like taking advantage of you if you were drunk or that it could have been something you would regret.