Im done

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by buuud, Feb 16, 2010.

1. Well i've decided to quit smoking weed. I've enjoyed it very much the past years i've smoked but i think its over. I've recently started getting mini panic attacks from smoking and well thats just not fun. I'm not enjoying being high anymore. I guess its just not for me anymore. Its about time i quit anyway. I can focus on other stuff and not "obsess" over the plant. I'm gonna miss it but its just not for me anymore. Sorry if this thread is a bummer for you lol but i just felt like saying it to a community of smokers. I think i still might stay on the city tho, i enjoying reading stuff on here. Thanks for reading!

2. well that doesn't mean you have to quit talking to rest of us! and i've had panic attacks in the past but it stopped for me when i went to the doctor and took the right meds...so maybe you dont have to quit?

3. pots not for everyone, my girlfriend doesnt smoke she says it makes her feel dumb. i dont care, as long as she doesnt care that i smoke haha.

4. I had this too last month and I quit smoking weed except when I was drunk, because I just don't count that. I always feel good when drinking and weed just adds to it, so yea I quit smoking except when I was already drunk and about to get some food and sleep...

Now recently I came back to weed and I feel great. So maybe take a few weeks off or a month off then see where you are at, buy a gram or two and roll a joint with some friends, see how you feel.

Good luck

5. Yeah its a great plant and i couldn't care less if people smoked it because it is very enjoyable. But not for me anymore :eek:

6. you gotta do you

7. Do your thing, I recently slowed down on my smoking since I've been high about 60% of my life for the past 2 years. After 2 weeks of not smoking I felt fvcking awesome. But shit I mean I'm smoking a bowl as I type this lol. Maybe if you just slowed down on how much bud you consumed? (Idk what the fvck to call it) then it would produce a different high or some ish like that.

8. Maybe i might come back to it after a while, but i think i'm just gonna be sober for a good while

9. Good luck man, respecting the weed! See how you feel in a few months or so.

10. I too have stopped smoking. Not for the rest of my life but for a long while.

I got caught up in a oxy addiction that I'm just over coming now and I need to be clean for my military drug test in may.

I wish I could continue to smoke but because of its legality standpoint and the fact that most business (esp military) frown upon its usage I cant anymore.

I want to be successful in life and have a great career and I cant do that because I feel that smoking pot holds me back because everything has to be planned around a drug test.

Now of course I'll never leave the city because I love this place and there are a lot of threads here that dont talk about weed.

11. Good for you man! I know people who want to quit but are so attached to being high that they cant. Plus thats extra money you dont have to spend on bud

12. Why do people see quiting as such a bad thing, change is a good thing in life and sometimes it is better to take a step back and see what you really want to do with your life. I'm not saying smoking weed is bad I love it and I know you guys do to, just sometimes people wan't to move on.:smoke:

13. Amen to that brother, i will definitely still hang round the city though. I dont get panic attacks but it just gets in the way of my priorities, and makes me really lethargic and unmotivated

14. yeah this is basically why to...time to move on