I'm done with orals.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Mr.Wiggles, Jun 2, 2009.

1. I have always used orals as a strength athlete...mainly because they aren't as invasive as injects, I couldn't find injects, and they cleared fast. I always used ones that were great for strength gains, methasterone, oxandrolone etc. I have always monitored my blood results before, during, and after and taken good support supplements, as well as ample time off in between cycles. I had one short, bad run at testosterone cypionate, as it ended up being extremely underdosed and mediated no effects.

A good good friend of mine had a bunch of LEGIT test left over, of which is totally sterile. He gave me a good 30mls of testosterone cypionate dosed at 200mg per ml and since I'm not competing for about a year or so, I found this to be a good time to give it a go.

8 weeker, Test only:
    Week 1-8 - Test cyp 300mg Tues and Fri (Total 600mg/week)

Two weeks after last inject I start PCT:
    PCT:
    Week 1 - Nolvadex 40mgs/day
    Week 2 - Nolvadex 40mgs/day
    Week 3 - Nolvadex 30mgs/day
    Week 4 - Nolvadex 20mgs/day

I should also make a mention that I have arimidex on hand during the cycle incase of any estrogenic problems such as bloat, gyno etc.

I'm closing in on Week 2 this Friday, nothing much to note so far, not weight gain, feel good and strong though.

2. If you really want to debate the safety of AAS ...we can do that all day man. Please, do not be ignorant and talk about that which you do not know especially in a negative light. You sound like you heard that straight from the media lol. It's funny how so many people on here getting all pissy when the media talks bad and spreads lies about the dangers of cannabis, yet I see this same mentality by all of you on subjects which you are not aware of. But for the record, steroids are relatively safe if used intelligently with good knowledge base, all the while being monitored by a physician. If you are a healthy Male over the age of 21, the risks involved are tiny if used correctly. Please research before you make accusations.

As far as taking the short cut...I've been involved in training for a long time man, AAS didn't come in to the picture until I already made some very serious accomplishments years later.

3. I'm posting in here because I'll come back to this thread after class and comment. I've cycled before as well.

4. hey man, dont say anything about steriods. Its his body and his decision.

How would you feel if someone came into your thread about a drug and telling you how bad it is?

Steroids are just another drug

5. If ur ganna fuck ur body up that bad do something worth it like meth crack heroin mabey?

6. dont let your balls shrink, grow tits, or start beating on your ol lady

7. Wow. This is the box, now please see yourself to the door.

8. :bolt:

9. I should have known before I post that ignorance would be oozing from most posts/responses. I appreciate the positive ones. As for growing tits...if you did research you'd know that happens from the aromatization of testosterone to estrogen via the aromatase enzyme...and you would have also read in my post I have arimidex on hand, arimidiex being an aromatase inhibitor. I really wish the people making the comments about me fucking up my body had any shred of evidence to their words, outside of the lies and propaganda you have read or heard through the media. You won't find one long term study by the medical community which proves any extreme negative impact on health. Also there are fucking sooooo many different steroids, some are a bit worse than others on the side effect side. I'm taking what is already in my body, testosterone...just at a higher level.

Critism coming from recreational drug users...lol ironic yet funny.

10. dude my man mr wiggles, i siad im guessing that this is a hormone\steriod, which im still not sure. but ill make this more clear, In my opinion and experience, the way your body works you'll have more problems than cons from any non-natrual occuring hormone or steriod or what ever. sorry for the ignorance or closed mindedness bro.

11. voicing his opinion isn't wrong and he wasn't picking on you or your drug of choice so i think we should all chill and smoke a doobie

12. For the record basically all of the accept stereotypes of steroids are false. Most of the oral cycles are the only ones that are really "Bad" for you. For the most part all you get is mild acne which can easily be treated and slight rage. Post cycle therapy is very important remember that.

Also since youll be injecting youll be getting more of the chemicals and will have less side effects. Keep your needles clean =]

13. #13 kishou, Jun 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2009

You told your physician that you are taking illegal drugs from a friend and using them and he/she is ok with that?

14. well i havent cycled before but alot of friends have. sounds like with the tesst your taking you wont see much wait gain till prolly week 3-5 then it will peak fast.

dont know much bout 'roids other then like every other drug, the media blows things out of proportion. roids are better for your body then alot of the other drugs discussed here in the box.

i think that the shit cut in a line of coke, or pressed in an E pill do worse things for your body then steroids. Considering steroids follow a healthy lifestyle (monitoring eating, gym visits) they are probably muchy healthier when used properly. Many people misuse steroids simply due to misinformation. lets not spread more.

15. Hmm, this seems like a really interesting thread and I'm curious to see how well this works for you and what, if any, negative effects you experience; not that this is really my cup of tea, but I'm always open to more information on drugs.

Out of curiousity, what kind of events do you compete in? Just weight lifting or cycling or what?

16. Alright. Test Cyp, if I remember correctly is the short ester so it must be shot everyday/everyotherday to be really effective, I hope you know this. Also they hurt like a bitch too that's for sure.

I did a 11 week cycle that was-

Test E. 600mg Shot Every week. I didn't like the idea at the time of the popular bi-weekly 250mg shot. Once a week did me fine, but I could feel the "edge" come off near the end of the week and once I reshot I would feel like an animal in the gym next day. Gains came in week 6-7 of course being longer ester Enathante. PCT was started 2 weeks after last shot and was

Nolvadex 20/20/20/20/20/20

I gained 30lbs, I did lots of research before hand, my Gear was good coming from QGL (who is no longer in business due to that huge DEA raid, he got caught with coke on him and they searched his pad then well the rest is history)

I cycled early, at 18 I pretty much though I knew it all and didn't want to wait till 21. However, steroid def. were not for me. I worked out hard and injected, cycled etc everything by the BOOK but still came out worse. I had horrible acne that cleared up after 8 months, I had bloating like a motherfucker (I didn't have an AI and really didn't want to be mixing too many compounds in my body). I came out with slight gyno that pisses me off to this day even though I did PCT properly and by the book, etc. On cycle my heart beat hard as fuck, sometimes I couldn't sleep. Once night after an intense night at the gym and some grappling sessions my body literally fell out. I was on the floor laying almost unconscious for about 30 minutes due to overworking myself. That was scary as FUCK! All sorts of bullshit, not being able to walk after shooting up the quads or glutes the next day etc (granted it's a decent mg in one injection spot, and yes, I rotated spots as well, glutes, quads, etc). Always had to watch the BP too, as mine would be around 160/90 cycling. I did have a test middle cycle and only thing off was my cholesterol HDL was low, but that's hereditary.

I dunno man, I know quite a lot about gear as I've done a lot of research on it and done it of course, but it's not for me that's for sure. I regret doing it, I have anxiety etc from using it. Some people can look great and cruise and cycle year round and have not visible or physical problems but some people can't. Hell most Pro BB's have HGH Guts and GYNO like a bitch anyway, esp if they ever come off permanently. That estrogen rebound is scary shit.

And yeah, orals destroy the liver especially some being double methylated. Like Dbol some idiot teens would just run dbol for months on end and end up having heart failure or strokes. Idiots. We all know not to run orals for longer than 6 weeks at max pretty much.

I'm surprised on the no weight gain or effects so from from test C. It should be hitting you def. by now. W

17. My balls didn't shrink at all, also they only shrink your natural Test stopping and the LH in your testicals is shut down i.e. the shrinkage. Besides you can always cycle with.....damn't what was the name of the chemical..it was measure in IUs.. brain fart oh well. But it acts as an LH hormone so no shrinkage occurs. Gyno can always be a problem, even if cycle properly it just depends. And yes, I did have massive mood swings and "Roid rage". Every user likes to mention that there is not such thing but looking back on cycle I broke more shit and threw massive tantrums that I EVER have in my life during that 11 weeks. When you come off your emotions are wild. I would have rage and break everything in site, then go cry for 20 minutes afterwards..no shit real talk. It was a bitch that's for sure, every user goes through this, some more some less, depends on the cycle/person/mindset etc just like every other rec drug we use..

18. yep, truth.

19. #19 Mr.Wiggles, Jun 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2009
    All that was accurate...but you have the esters mixed up man. Propionate is the shortest of the estered versions and you can get away with EOD with that. Orals have never really affected my liver in an extreme way, I've always used them for short 4 week runs. They cleared my system fast and mediated good strength gains with little weight gain...what I was using anyway. Cypionate is pretty much EXACT in affect as Enanthate, as far as clearance time, how long it takes to mediate effects etc. The only difference is that I believe the Cypionate ester actually weighs a bit more than an Enanthate ester, so technically...you should feel enanthate sooner, but that is cutting hairs and would not be noticed in real terms. I prefer the 2 a week approach opposed to the once a week because I could not imagine trying to fill 3ccs of oil in my quads or delts in one inject, too much oil in my opinion. I much prefer to split it up twice a week, have to inject less at a time and be able to rotate injection sites as to maximize how much of the oil is dispersed and reduce scar tissue.

20. I compete in powerlifting, collegiate, open and junior divisions. Collegiate mainly though. I prefer not to say which league or school for obvious reasons.