I'm Done!!!!! (well, almost)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by madodah, Nov 7, 2009.

1. It's over. Weeks of trimming, drying, manicuring, limited sleep and everything's in jars! The usual horrendous nightmare mess is gone, I'm no longer living in rubber gloves, I don't have to change clothes in the garage every night before coming into the house and going straight to the shower. Burping the jars takes a while every day but that'll soon go away. There's still the bud manicure & small buds left to convert (a bunch), but this year I think I'll do it later rather than turning it over to a friend on a share basis.

A great year.

2. Nice bro, what was the harvest like? Any pics?

3. Sounds like you should invest in a trimmer :)

4. ill do it and you can just pay me bud

5. My hat's off to you bro.......the trimming part takes all the fun out of whole rest of the grow. It's kinda like elk hunting........fun until you pull the trigger.......then the work begins.

Glad you had a good year.......take care,

chunk

6. Every year it's the dreaded chore and everyone else is doing the same thing, so most of us end up solo. I used to take elk and know exactly what you're talking about.

7. I posted pics of the grow right up to a week before harvest but even though I'm legal I'm not comfortable publishing finished product on a public forum.

8. I'm always open to advice, as long as the trimmer works for free. Every time I've had a novice help me it seemed like more work for me because I'm so particular about manicuring before the buds go in the jars. Fiskars spring action soft touch scissors with the 2" blades are the best I've ever used. Wearing rubber gloves makes most conventional scissors a PITA.

9. Even thou i had 2/3 of my shit robbed, it took us like a good 3 days to get 25 plants done. I cannot imagine what the 1/4-1/2 pounders would of been trimming wise.

Till next year y'all

-BH

10. Just got done doing the same.

Now the only thing left to do is smoke it up :smoking:

11. Got to test each one of those jars while they cure!

12. Yeah right you loved every minute of it. That's why you planted them no?;)

13. From an end justifies the means philosophic viewpoint, every minute was well spent. I do consider trimming and manicuring, like dressing out, hauling out, butchering and wrapping wild game I've taken, a PITA. Such is life.

14. I hear that. At least now that it's all over you can direct more time towards consumption rather than production.:bongin: