im done drinking

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by p00nd, Oct 8, 2011.

1. #1 p00nd, Oct 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2011
    drank a bit for the first time in a while last night.. all in all it was a pretty good night, except for the fact that when I got home, my mflb was no longer in my pocket :(
    I checked everywhere couldnt find it.. went to bed, woke up, try calling the person who gave me a ride home, no answer. fuck i hope its in his car man. fuck sakes I just bought the fucking thing.
    I fucking hate drinking.
    please come back mflb

EDIT: It is now almost midnight, and this day has gone from lame as fuck, to awesome.
    I figured out the the vape was in my buddys car, so im not worried about that no more.
    but thats not all, ridiculously enough, just an hour ago my buddy tells me he found my fucking ray-bans that I got in NYC that I lost 2 months ago. Im so fucking happy now its crazy! I thought my luck for losing shit was so bad today, and I was hating myself because of it. and then BOOM! the two main things I have lost recently have been found in the same day. Its pretty damn ironic, but I love it. now im flyin off some edibles and hittin my new bubbler, today was a good day.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CPlF-IEkXQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CPlF-IEkXQ[/ame]
    thank you to whoever set this shit up, seriously. Im actually fucking pumped

2. Dude i know how u feel, I got drunk and lost my cell phone and i almost had a heart attack. Now i prepare before drinking, I never drink with valuable shit on me. If im going to a party, I lock all my shit in my car. If im just partyin out in my backyard with some buddies, I leave valuables at the house. I only take a bowl and a lighter and a bag of weed, Not very valuable at all lol. Nothin like losing shit, Fuckin hate losing shit :(

3. yeah I hear ya man thats what I plan on doing.. I brought so much shit with me that day fuck im surprised the mflb is the only thing i lost.. but still.. wow, out of all things I could have lost last night why did it have to be my mflb.. had the whole thing filled with dank too cus i had nowhere to put it.. :(
    I hope I find it... fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk im so broke lately goddamn fucking life isnt goin right

4. Last time i got drunk i dropped my bowl on cement :( RIP Ron Jeremy (bowls name)

5. What's an mflb??

6. [quote name='"doobie masta"']What's an mflb??[/quote]

Magic Flight Launch Box. A common, portable vaporizer favored by many in this community

7. I got drunk with some friends of mine in my backyard once and I lost an untouched gram... thankfully I got it for free from a club so nothing of real value was lost, but regardless.

8. Sucks bro, I thought I lost my mflb too but it ended up being in my pants the whole time.

Ps. I sleep in my boxers.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. I was sure it was gonna be deeper down in my pockets or something cus I loved this thing seriously I never thought that i'd lose it... FUCK i hope i find this... buddy isnt answering his fucking phone cus he sleeps till like 2 pm... fuck i hope its in his car, i lose too much shit lately.
    lost my fucking brand new raybans that I got in NYC about 2 -3 months ago.. im fucking prone to losing all my best shit. I dont understand man.. fuck

10. shit has gone from bad to good check the first post homiezzzzzz

11. I got drunk last night and my girlfriend "went" for a walk...

Still having awkward convo...Slut is what comes to mind now when I see her...:mad:

6 years of dating and gets blown up because of liqour fuck it...
    I can get wasted and have self control but seems no one else can...

12. dude like every time i get drunk i lose somthing last time it was $200 i was pissed but cant do shit about it tho its life wont be the last time im sure
    also when im drunk i love fighting not good